• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawn of Defiance

Dragoon

First Post
EF-8 staggers back from the force of the blaster shot in the chest. The shot leaves a gapping hole in EF-8's chest plate with black smoke pouring from the cavity.

Damage assessment...scanning...70% of selfs body destroyed by laser fire.

EF-8 holds down the trigger and returns fire back at the trooper.

hit roll
1d20=19+2+1-1=22

dmg roll
3d8=7+1=8

ooc
Ouch 21 points that hurts! I also move one down the condition track as well.

Last edited:

Wintergypsy

First Post
Trooper 1 falls to the ground, killed by Alder's shot.
Koyi manages to wound but not kill trooper 3.

[OOC: i need someone to finish off trooper 3 :p Maybe a job for Surussk?]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Wintergypsy said:
Trooper 1 falls to the ground, killed by Alder's shot.
Koyi manages to wound but not kill trooper 3.

[OOC: i need someone to finish off trooper 3 :p Maybe a job for Surussk?]
Didn't EF-8 hit also?

Last edited:

Wintergypsy

First Post
[OOC: mistake on my part, Ef-8 'd hit trooper 3 as well..the kill goes to Koyi. FOr now, combat is over and RP'ing can begin. I'll keep track of XP and i'll notifiy when you level and stuff...]

The threat has bveen dealt with and you all manage to get Maya on her feet. It is clear that you must run and hide somewhere because reinforcements would arrive soon, without doubt.
Maya thanks you all and says: "Thank you all. WIth helping me you might've done more for the galaxy than you realize...But we must hide now, i have an appartment on the lower decks where were going to be safe. We can talk further there. As for wounds and damage, they can be repaired later on: there's a medic as well as a droid repairer on the station...though i'd be wary of the droid repairshop..the twi'lek's dodgy..he'll help you but i woudl'nt chat with him too much..."

Maya takes you on a rather long walk through halls and corridors of the station, 'till you reach a part which is very quiet and where there's seemingly no Imperial activity. Maya explains:" The Imperials don't come here. This is the Smuggler's quarter and the Imperial is payed enough to evade the station's quarters from this place on. THey're not really wanted here so we're sure to be safe."

She leads you all into her tiny appartment, where you can sit down and ask her any questions you want....

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Alder looks at the droid in bewilderment. "Wow. That shot would have destroyed any droid I've ever seen before. I think you should follow us too." He helps Maya to walk to her apartment. When she tells of the smugglers quarter Alder smiles. "Ah, a place for the likes of me. I do hope you're right about that the imperials don't find us here." Alder takes a look of the others while they walk. The human woman who helped with this girl. Seemed helpfull. An Iridorian, a Twi'lek girl, (pretty, he thought but dismissed that immediatily from his mind.) a huge Trandoshan who carried a lot of weaponry with him. Well he did run into trouble as Alder had thought, unfortunatily Alder found himself in the same trouble. Well at least they were on the same side. And then there was the droid. Tough build. The hole in the droid's chest seemed to smoke still. Someone needs to take look of that soon. Somewhere along the way he says. "Okay, I think introductions are in place. I'm Alder, a bountyhunter. It seems we're in this together now, so I would like to know who my accomplices are. I just managed to get on the good side with the empire again so my apologies if I seem a bit nervous at the moment. Seems I'm on the run again."

Alder will consentrate on the force to get a feeling about this situation.
OOC: Use the Force to Search Feelings about going to the apartment. UtF +6

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kered helps supports Maya and lets her lead him to the apartment. "I can help some with that damage droid, if you would like. He turns to the bountyhunter, "Forgive me if I do not give my name in public. Later perhaps.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The attractive young Twi'lek looks around at this group. She wears a grey protective jumpsuit and silver bands on her Leeku. The teal skin of her leeku bear strange tattoos. She walks with the group to the apartment

"I'm Koyi, as for my profession bountyhunter, I'm sure you'ld find my services pleasurable."

Remove ads