• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawn of Defiance

Dalamar

Adventurer
"My name is Duella, and up untill an hour ago I was, grudgingly, one of the Imperials. Small area law enforcement, to be precise. Guess they picked a bad day to sack me," she concludes with a shrug. As they walk, she changes in the power pack to her blaster instead of the energy cell she usually kept there when not on the job.

Dragoon

First Post
Arrggh, you could have killed them a bit faster EF-8, before they put that hole in us...oh I thought I built you better than that.

I regret I was damaged selfriend doctor...

Nevermind, follow the others that were helping us during the fight.

EF-8 turns to the crowd of those who helped in the battle against the troopers. "I am EF-8, I have been ordered to accompany you."

Once at the apartment, EF-8, moves to the corner of the room and stand quietly, inspecting the hole in its chest.

Last edited:

Wintergypsy

First Post
Maya looks at you all throughout the room and speaks up: "What i see here is the most mixed group of adventurers i've ever seen...but what is more, i see my rescuers...i thank you all.
But you haven't just saved me, you managed to restore some hope to what seemed to be a lost cause. There isn't much more i can say, but it will be made clear later on."

"As for who i am; my name is Maya and i am a member of Alderaanian Security and part of the personal security force of Senator Bail Organa. I was waylaid by the Empire mere hours after my arrival, it seems that the senators name is enough to make the Empire an enemy these days...so the Empire wanted me off the station...the hard way..."

"I'm very sorry but i fear i have to ask you to complete the task that was given to me, because my condition is still too weak to come along with you. Although it is for the good of the galaxy, i'm sure you will want a substantial reward. If you carry out the assignment i was given, that will be provided for."

"But now i shall tell you most secret information as to what i need from you, if you choose to accept my request. I need you to go to Deep Storage, Cargo Bay V-14, it's in the lowest parts of Sel Zonn station. There is a droid there named Switch, who has some valuable cargo shipped all the way from the Deep Core. I was supposed to meet him, recover the cargo and transport it to Senator Bail Organa of Alderaan."

"This is higly sensitive information i trust on to you all, and i sincerely hope you will accept my mission. Upon arrival on Alderaan you will be rewarded. Now before you leave you're invited to ask me any question concerning the assignment..."

"As for the droid, it'd be best to get yourself repaired first. I suggest you go to 'Mechanical Allies', its a droid repair shop just around the corner, run by an untrustworthy Twi'lek named San, but he'll eb able to fix you up good. Just don't mention this mission to him."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Alder considered his words carefully. He needed to keep the facade of Alderaanian bounty hunter but he was conserned that he might run into those who knew the real Antilles. Finally he sighs and replies. "I don't think I'm very welcome back on Alderaan, but I know of Senator Organa. He is a good man and if I can be pain in Emperor's butt by helping him, I'm up for it."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
My name is Kered Rinos and am glad to accept your offer of adventure. Kered retreats to the corner of the room, and surveys his potential companions.

Max

First Post
"I am Surussk, T'doshok warrior. Your offer interests me, however I have a question or two. How will we recognize Switch and how will Switch know we are its contact? Once we have the information, how will we get to Alderaan? Do you have a ship, or will we need to arrange our own?" asks the Trandoshan.

On the walk to this apartment, Surussk had spent the time reviewing the battle and his performance. Having missed all his shots, he can see that his grandfather was right to say he needed to experience real battle, not just practice. I doubt he thought I'd go right out and take on the Empire, though. Surussk thinks to himself.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Feels pretty good, getting something real to do," Duella says mostly to herself.
"One of us should patch up the droid, standard procedures include monitoring local repair shops when droids are involved."

Dragoon

First Post
EF follow the one named Kered, the him make the necessary repairs, it will be easy than performing them yourself.

Affirmative selfriend doctor. I will allow the flesh creature make the repair.

EF-8 looks at Kered and follows him towards the side chamber, with a thin black smoke still trickling out of its chest cavity. "My orders are to follow you flesh creature and allow you to make the necessary repairs to self."

"Flesh creature named Kered Rinos can make repairs to self....saving...data."

Wintergypsy

First Post
Maya answers Surussk's questions: "You look like a noble warrior Surussk....it is good to have you in this quest. As for your contact, i only know you'll meet him at Docking Bay V-14. Once you have secured the cargo, you can signal me throug my comlink and a ship will make rendezvous to pick you up. Any other info will have to be found through the HoloNet."

As for the droid, Kered can fix it but he still needs some material to make the repairs.
Maya orders some plating from the droid workshop and Kered repairs EF-8 himself.
(OOC: the droid is as good as new, but it'll cost you part of the price of a new shell-> 300 creds deducted from EF-8's chip.)

As Ef-8 is repaired (and Surussk is healed), you all (minus Maya of course) head for the lower section of the ship, throughout the complex of hallways you find information terminals...maybe someone should slice into one and see what they can find...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads