Dawnforge Campaign - The True Kings - Calling my Active Players!

unleashed

First Post
Well the second question really depends on the answer to the first, but since you've asked for input, here are my thoughts.

I wouldn't mind continuing as we are for a while with the reduced group, to give Starman and doghead a chance to return, as both are out due to circumstances beyond their control. Though simultaneously trying to recruit a few more players to bring the party back to six active PCs won't hurt either, as we ended up with a party of eight before events halved our number.

Bront

The man with the probe
Allowing them an exit with a chance to return might be best, but killing them (or at least Ferrix's character) can happen.

And putting out a flyer for a player or two might not be a bad idea. If we add 1, and keep Sir Aravir, we're ok with a party of 6 (5 players). 4 PCs is functional, but 5-6 is nice.

Any skillset we're missing now?

G

Guest 11456

Active Players:
unleashed - Haedyn, Male Lowlander Spirit Adept
Rystil Arden - Ssiran Zan'sil, Male Yuan-ti Thinblood Telepath
Tailspinner - Jillian, Female Wood Elf Rogue
Bront - Solara, Female Trueborn Human Shaper

Inactive Players:
Widowmaker - Sir Aravir, Male Trueborn Fighter
Starman - Galanorthrim Evanyrdor, Male Dawn Elf Wizard (Life)
doghead - Hiitar Vain, Male Tiefling Swashbucker/Fighter
Ferrix - Ebony, Male Saltblood Akashic/Rogue

Deficiencies:
Fighter - Keeping Sir Aravir takes care of this one.
Wizard - For now, Darvekis can fill this role, so we are good.

Future:
Might need to recruit a Wizard, later.
Ferrix's, doghead's & Starman's characters can be written out for now without too much problem.

Current:
Stay with what we have for now and trudge forward.

Bront

The man with the probe
The Spirit Adept, Shaper, and Rogue aren't bad in combat, so we're not badly hurting there. So yeah, an arcanist would be good, though a warrior wouldn't hurt.

Recruiting is probably best done when next most convenient in game.

G

Guest 11456

Rystil Arden said:
"Lava children...they are immune to fire and earth, and even ignore metal as if it was air..." Ssiran says quietly, then he looks down in dismay when he sees the diplomatic failure down below.

Rystil Arden said:
"Strike to subdue, if you must strike. The madness is not the lady's fault."

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Not Ssiran, Raynard ;))

Do you see where I might have been confused? The first example has Ssiran whispering in lime text and then the second example is lime text.

If you could use your pseudonym in your posts it might alleviate the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bront

The man with the probe
Fake names are always confusing for me as a player if someone else has them and uses it but never identifies himself by it with his posts.

Remove ads