Dawnforge Campaign - The True Kings - Calling my Active Players!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
As you guys probably noticed, I'm mostly abstracting this battle than getting into proper round-by-round action. So if things seem innacurate, it's because I just want to keep things moving briskly. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
doghead has been missing for over two weeks without notice, so Bront moves up from the alt spot. I'll NPC Hiitar until it becomes convenient to write him out of the story, or doghead returns, whatever comes first.

unleashed

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
doghead has been missing for over two weeks without notice, so Bront moves up from the alt spot. I'll NPC Hiitar until it becomes convenient to write him out of the story, or doghead returns, whatever comes first.
I think doghead is suffering from the can't reach ENWorld problem a lot of people seem to have, as he disappeared the very day I lost access right in the middle of posting due to the same problem. I know I still can't reach ENWorld via my standard dynamically assigned IP address, and so have been going through my ISPs proxy server for about 2 weeks (which has a different IP address range).

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Doghead is suffering from an IP problem where he can't reach Enworld. He actualy informed Manzinita, who informed me in a game I'm running.

However, I'm still interested in playing Solara if you want, but I don't want to bump Doghead out if he's just got a technical issue.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
So apparently doghead is suffering an IP problem... :p

I don't know how long that will take to be resolved, but in the interim, Bront, would you care to have Solara meet the Thunder at their rendezvous in the Highlands?

If so: [sblock]Solara was told by the Mukarvak clan, the Highlanders aiding Deluin, that they will be marking a path for you through the mostly-trackless highlands. They gave you a half-dozen small tiles, meant for Sir Aravir and his warhorse Shade. The Highlanders, when they ride at all, prefer the rugged mountain ponies. Mostly they don't ride, however, due to the punishing terrain. The tiles will render Shade the size of a cat for up to a day, and hopefully you'll only need six days to get over the worst of the Highlands.

The path will be marked by blue-flag flowers, each within sight of the other. The Highlanders themselves will be around, but not always in sight. For the safety of their clans, they won't be bringing you into their villages, but if you are truly in danger, making smoke signals will bring let them know you are in need of help.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Don't you hate it when you miss sblock tabs? :p (I do it all the time, had to fix this post in fact).

[sblock=Isida]Got it. Follow the Blue flower road, and smoke something if we're in trouble.[/sblock]

Are you ready for me at the moment? Or not quite there yet?

Solara link for my reference.

The legendary item starts with 0 XP at the moment, right?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yeah, I'm going to move the rest of the Thunder up so you guys can discuss strategy or just shoot the breeze. Or go hunting. Or whatever. The Rain will be along in a bit, once they finish first kicking, then runing from, some tieflings. And legendary items start out at 0 for now yeah. Pretty sure...

Bront

The man with the probe
Sounds good. I'll assume she beats them there and do a post in a bit.

[sblock=Isida]Solara sent by the King? Her own premonitions? Word of the Knights of Dawn?[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Bront: [sblock]By the King by way of the Knights of Dawn. He wanted another recognizable, particularly honorable Kingsmarcher there to put Darvekis at ease, amongst other things. She's been given a writ explaining her presense.[/sblock]

Remove ads