Dawnforge Campaign - The True Kings - Calling my Active Players!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Bront, Solara was given a half-dozen tiles, not a dozen.

Also, because there seems to be some confusion, Raynard actually got the message of the beginning of the Rain's battle shortly after the start of the Thunder's distraction. Right now the Thunder is about 12 hours ahead of the Rain, so everything the Rain is doing is technically in the past right now.

As far as Raynard knows, Darvekis was secured, some Dominion scum were slain, and the party was taking a slightly roundabout route to make sure of any trackers before joining you. They should be with you a bit before sunset.

Starman

Adventurer
Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to drop the game. I've got a lot of personal distractions right now and I just don't think that I can stay in the game. It has been fun and I wish that I could stick with it, but I just don't think I can right now. Sorry.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, unleashed, Rystil, Tailspinner, and Bront - I need your imput on this game.

Ferrix has retired from the boards and doghead's computer problems have kept him away for over two months. Starman is out as well. That leaves us with four active players, and four NPCs.

I kind of wanted to NPC Sir Aravir for two reasons. One, the character is a knight of the Trueborn, and particularly involved with this mission. Two, I wanted to do it as a tribute to a fallen gamer.

As for our other three NPCs (not including Darvekis, of course), I was intending on either killing them or writing them out as soon as possible. I may have one or more stay behind for one reason or another, as that allows the characters to re-enter the game if the players return. Do you have a preference?

My other question to you is: do you want me to recruit? We have four active players, but most PbPs have six. Do you want me to find any more Dawnforge junkies or shall we go with what we have?

Remove ads