Dawnforge Campaign - The True Kings - Calling my Active Players!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Bro - You telling me I never humor you? :p

Oh you always humor me, except for this time cause you didn't comment on the joke... but I'm willing to forgive if you tell me you rolled your eyes at me when you originally read it. :) :lol:

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
What level is the Path of Legend designed for? We could go through that, if it would be easier for ya.

Otherwise, I'm happy with any level range. Although, it would be fun to play a high-level (18th-20th) or epic-level game in DAWNFORGE. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hmm...this sounds like a concept I'd like (I've been told some mechanics I created were Dawnforgedesque without knowing what Dawnforged is), but I do not have the books. Admittedly, that hasn't stopped me in the past (A Warping of the Blood and The Secret Scion), but I guess this time not having the books will be a bigger hurdle, so I probably won't be able to join. We'll see what the Moirae have in store for me, though...

Starman

Adventurer
I would definitely be interested in this. I've got the core book and Age of Legends and I've been dying to actually use them.

I would be up for just about anything, but I would prefer starting at a lower level (say 1-5). I find it easier to get a feel for my character when I'm not all ready pretty powerful. As far as what kind of adventures I'm up for, well I'm not picky and I would be game for anything.

Starman

Widowmaker

First Post
I will throw my hat in the ring. I own the core book and if needed I will purchase Age of Legends.

I would like to build the characters into heroes. High or Low Level doesn't matter. I like the fact that the game is designed to make the PC's powerful heroes.

I am open to playing anywhere, but I would prefer the Anderland or Kingsmarch to begin. Tamarland is a possibility but I would like it further down the road.

I am willing to discuss this more.

I would be willing to bet Starman will be willing to play as well. I bet he will post here in a little bit.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, I don't own Path of Legends as I tend to make my own adventures instead of using the pre-written ones. So I'm not sure at what level that starts at. And no Bro, I refuse to use gestalt classes. Ever. Again.

Anyways, as I'm currently hunting for a job, and may need to move in under two weeks, I didn't want to leap into another game with both feet. However, it seems there is plenty of interest.

Lemme see, we have Brother Shatterstone, Lady Shatterstone, Starman, Widowmaker, jeremydnd, and d'Aconia. That would make for a good group. Now, I've decided that would indeed like to run this, but the starting of this game may be delayed for a while due to my personal issues. But, so that people can get started, lemme post some character creation material.

36 point-buy

5th level

9,000gp, no more than 25% on any one item.

Books available - Three core, Dawnforge, and Age of Legends. I'm not going to entertain anything from the other books at this point.

Hit points max at first level, 75% + Con each level thereafter. Round up if necessary.

Remove ads