• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawnforge Campaign - The True Kings - Calling my Active Players!

Widowmaker

First Post
I have a character concept in mind of a Trueborn fighter/paladin. I am looking at the Epic General. He would look at uniting or helping unite the Kingsmarch. I am still fleshing out the details, but I have a few questions and/or concerns.

1) The Epic General has a requirement of the Leadership feat. Some DM's have reservations about letting PC's have this as it can make them powerful. What are you feelings on this?

2) The Phb says the paladin cannot multiclass are you using this rule?

3) In Age of Legend it mentions creating Items of Legend. Is this possible in the game.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yes, you may take the leadership feat. No, I'm not quite cool with paladins mulitclassing, and I'll have to look over Items of Legend before I decide.

Starman

Adventurer
Lady Shatterstone said:
I thinking Dawn Elf, either Spirit Epet or Icon... I think. ;)

By Icon, are you talking about aiming for the Legendary Class?

unleashed said:
Anything of particular interest I'm missing by not having Age of Legend?

I think it's a great resource. It has cultural feats which are similar to regional feats but are easier to take. It has race specific prestige classes which are tied to interesting organizations, more racial talents and transformations, and more info about all of the races. Highly recommended.

Starman

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
Starman said:
By Icon, are you talking about aiming for the Legendary Class? Starman

Like I said I was thinking, but I am most likely not going to do it. I would love to play it, but I am not totally comfortable with my RPing abilities to play a character with that kind of leadership. So no need to worry. :D

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Geez, gone for a few days and the title of the thread is changed!

i'm glad there has been plenty of interest, looks like we can get a full-fledged party together!

I haven't thought out a character concept, yet (*cracks open the Dawnforge setting book*), but will try to get something hammered out, shortly.

Starman

Adventurer
Lady Shatterstone said:
Like I said I was thinking, but I am most likely not going to do it. I would love to play it, but I am not totally comfortable with my RPing abilities to play a character with that kind of leadership. So no need to worry. :D

I think you're being too hard on yourself. Besides, the only way to learn is to sit down and try it. Give it a shot! :)

Starman

Starman

Adventurer
Isida, are we at 10,000 XP exactly or do we have a little bit more? I'm thinking about stuff like learning spells outside of your bond or crafting items.

Starman

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, I've decided to put the kobosh on legendary items at the current time.

Everyone is at 12,000XP for the purposes of making items or whatnot.

Remove ads