Dawnforge: Heroes of Legend (IC Thread)

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Kieran strides up to the door, his smile at its most disarming, his gait and posture at their most dignified. He pauses before he enters, ready to present the slip of paper at any moment, if need be, but more ready to reassert his noble and charming demeanor. I'm fine, how are you? Delighted to be here. Why, yes, I'm a big fan of Pheliben. You look lovely tonight! Perhaps a dance? Wine? I couldn't. Well, fine, to your husband -- may he never find out about us! He grins. Well, it seems I remember some of the things I learned when I was younger. Must remember that toast about the husband... He enters, the slip of paper in his hand.

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Once he arrives, the seething lizardman stalks into the tavern, looking for the fleshy fool that gave him the scrap of parchment. He scans the crowd, a low hiss flowing from his bared teeth...

G

Guest 11456

First Mother Anja, then Kyna, next Kieran, and finally Sasskasa enter 'The Jacynth Dragon'. The first thing each of them sees is a seven foot tall ogre just inside the door. He stops them, but when he sees the parchment with the orange dragon he waves them in. Kieran recognizes him as Gakk the bouncer. Within are a tiefling bartender and a night elf waitress. Other then the four of you there appear to be no other customers. The stage that extends down the middle of the room has a placard next to it that reads the same as that outside (or looks similar for those who can't read). The waitress seats each of you at a separate table and takes your drink order. When she delivers your drink of choice she does not take any money. She merely says, "Everything is already paid for."

DarkMaster

First Post
Karl devoured by curiosity opens the parchement and try to read it's content. Karl is wondering why the men had to disguise himself to give him that perchement.

He hopes the content of the parchement will contain something usefull, you never have enough perchement or books to put in a well rounded library.

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
"Grand." Kieran flashes a smile. "Say, you don't know what's going on here today, do you?" If she can't answer, he'll ask the others.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Kyna accepts her drink politely, nodding her thanks to the waitress. When the waitress mentions that all is paid for she smiles and thanks her again. Kyna looks around noting that three other people are seated at tables as she is. She sips her drink quietly taking in the actions of the others.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Mother Anja orders a mug of ale and takes a look at the sparse crowd. She appears as a middle-aged halfling woman with tanned brown skin and curly brown hair. A smile seems permanently afixed to her face, such is her friendly nature. She wears a simple shirt, shirt, and vest, along with leather shoes, with her hair bound up with a bone comb.*

Ashy

First Post
The lizardman sits and waves away the barmaid. He scans the room with slitted eyes, watching for the foppish fool that tricked him into this decrepit little dive...

G

Guest 11456

Karl Komber's Shop
Karl ponders the parchment and remembers that the symbol is the same as that that hangs above The Jacynth Dragon tavern. Otuh the owl sits on a perch nearby asleep.

The Jacynth Dragon
As Kieran asks the waitress about what is going on, she merely shrugs and goes on about her business.

As all watch nothing much happens. You see the other three individuals. The bartender and waitress are carrying on a conversation. It is mostly about scheduling for the next few days. The bouncer remains at the door and has turned away a few folks, in that special way that bouncers do, who got too curious and tried to enter the tavern uninvited.

After a while there is a gong sound from somewhere, the waitress leaves through a door and returns with a tray. On the tray are four plates of food. One is placed before each of you. On each is a sampling of prepared fish of different varieties.

Ashy

First Post
Despite his growling stomach, Sasskasa tries to act ambilivant towards the proffered food. He flares his nostrils disapprovingly, thinking to himself, 'this tripe is likely poisoned...I shall await to see which one of the weaker races falls victim to the ruse. At least it will be a good show...'

The lizardman narrows his eyes to small slits as he looks around the room at the others who have been served food as was he.

Remove ads