Dawnforge: Heroes of Legend (IC Thread)

DarkMaster

First Post
Karl wakes Otuh. He slowly glides on his shoulder and fall back asleep. Karl all excited heads towards the Jacynth Dragon, taking great care of rolling the parchement carefuly.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Time passes slowly with nothing to do but observe the others in the tavern. When the food is brought, Kyna picks at it delicately. For all her love of the water she still cannot get use to the slimy taste of fish, at least the fish upon this platter is tolerable. *

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Kieran sighs. Blast it all. They're a friendly lot. He turns to the others. "Do any of you have any idea why we're here? I've got to admit, I'm at a complete and total loss as to what's going on." As he waits for a response, the bard pokes at the fish hesitantly, shrugs, and tries it. And I'm bored to tears, else I wouldn't be caught dead chatting with the lot of you. At least, not like this.

Ashy

First Post
The lizardman looks to the human, a low hiss escaping his clenched teeth. "I am here to find that sssself-important bag of worthlesssss flessssh and punisssh him -- humon."

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"T'cha! 'Twas the hand of fate that brought us here, we should enjoy ourselves and be merry, for who knows what the morrow will bring. What was past is past," the halfling woman says cheerfully.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
"My isn't he a burst of sunshine?!" Kyna mutters to herself in responce to the lizardman's comment.

" I am also in the dark as to why we were summoned here, but I agree with the mother." Kyna answers the question rasied by the man.

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

Kieran ignores the lizardman, feeling it best not to provoke him, and turns to the others. "Hand of fate? I wish I could agree with you, but the 'hand of fate' is good for minstrel's stories and myths -- I've yet to find anything that's happened because of fate. Someone brought us here, and it's getting more unnerving to me...although I do appreciate the free meal." He grimaces. If it is free...

Ashy

First Post
Sasskasa stands up slowly from his seat, his eyes narrowed and locked on Kieran. He moves towards the human with a fluid ease, his body undulating as he moves like a strange, upright snake. As he walks, he speaks to the others, though his eyes never move from their focus, Kieran. "Only foolsss make merry and s-s-sssspeak of thingsss s-s-ssuch as s-s-s-sunssshine and fate..." There is little doubt of how the lizardman is speaking to, or of, but he does not look at the halfling nor the night elf. He stops in front of Kieran, bends supply at the waist so that his head is now level with Kieran's and so that his eyes lock with the humans'. "I find it -very- hard to believe that I, a lizardman, actually s-s-s-ssharess a thought in agreement with a humon, but it s-s-s-ssseemss that I do in this casssse."

Sasskasa straightens his back but his eyes never leave Kieran's. "We lizardmen do not name thossse beassstsss we raisssse for food; yet I am told that you humonsss are given namesss at any rate. If you have one, humon, what issss it?"

Old Fezziwig

"Call me Kieran." The bard returns the lizardman's gaze as steadily as he can manage and waits for a reaction or introduction before volunteering a further response. Funny how little things manage to prove how useless my education was. Father's tutors never prepared me for this.

Ashy

First Post
"Sasskasa.", the lizardman says flatly and singularly. Finally, after an awkward pause filled with the intense, unblinking stare of the lizardman, Sasskasa adds, "perhaps I shall not eat you so soon after all, humon..."

He then looks to the halfling and the night elf. He does not speak, but it is almost understood in his manner that they should now follow suit and introduce themselves.

Remove ads