• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawnforge: Heroes of Legend (IC Thread)

DarkMaster

First Post
The gnome nervously smiles at the lizards, his eyes wide open. Karl while a bit shaken by the lizards display of aggressivity, tries to hide the main cause of his discomfort: the lizard's bad breath. Karl doesn't want to upset him even more so he pretends he didn't smell anything.

Happy to end this "friendly" discussion with a song, Karl heads towards the halfling. He gets a tissue from his pocket and wipes the sweat on his forehead.
He looks at the halfling with his best smile and says "May I?"

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
"A lute. The songs are folk ballads. My people sing them about our heroes."

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Ignoring all others in the room, Sasskasa watches the bard's quick fingers run up and down the neck of the lute and strum the strings. Without even knowing it, the lizardman begins to sway and bob subconsciously, as if entranced by the music...

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Kyna watches the interaction between the lizardman and gnome with great interest. The preconceived notions of other races have always fascinated her, especially those against her people. As Kieran tunes his lute and prepares to play Kyna turns her attention inward, keeping a casual eye on the others.*

G

Guest 11456

When Karl entered the tavern he noticed quite a crowd outside. But when he showed the bouncer the parchment, he was allowed entrance. Several others try to enter as well, but are turned away by the rather forceful nature of the bouncer. Once he finds a seat, the waitress takes his order, gives him his drink, and after a while serves him his plate of food like the others.

After a while longer a human boy comes out of a back room and whispers something into the ear of the bartender. As the boy returns to the back room, the bartender moves out from behind the bar and clear his throught.

"I have just been informed that your host in waiting for one more arrival. Once that happens the evening festivities should get started."

He then returns to his station behind the bar.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Kieran ignores or doesn't hear the announcement. He continues playing his lute, starting in on "The Sword of Kucullagh" (the Deluene version, of course).

DarkMaster

First Post
Karl becomes all excited when he hears the word festivities.

He turns toward the bartender and says. Sir, will there be more muscisian, dancers, more food and plenty of alchool for all of us. If you are planning a party you can count me in

Karl looks at his plate and thinks "hope the rest of the party is more festive than this plate because I won't stay long around here"

G

Guest 11456

A human enters from a back room. From the his look you would guess a saltblood. As he turns to talk briefly with the bartender part of a tatoo can be seen at the top edge of his collar. After speaking with the bartender he addresses the group.

"Good day, folk. Master Pheliben will start once our last guest has arrived. But to keep your interest he has allowed me to reveal your compensation for your precious time tonight."

He pulls out an small orange gem from a pouch at his side.

"This is a small jacynth. Each of you will be given one as you leave tonight, provided you stay until Master Pheliben has completed his newest master work."

He places the gem back into the pouch, nods to each individual, and then leaves the room by the same door he entered it.

Remove ads