DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Issue #1

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lorenzo Reynolds HP 2/2

Lorenzo slid into the front seat of the truck, "Let's get 'er done."

Lorenzo looked over his crew as they pulled out of the parking lot. "So we got the tools, the threads, and the wheels. What's the plan and the place?"

Kyle Graham hp 2/2

"Chaos and Distraction remember?" she says as she pulls out the map of possible routes, I'll cobble somethign together to listen to the radio communcation, we pick a 'choke point' and stop the transport, after we restrain the guards and then I trip the lock and we spring the others." shakes her head. "Granted there will be a little more mayhem and screaming than the plan shows." smirks.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Sammy's Truck

Lorenzo smiled at the group that surrounded him. Not the most elite team assembled but, they had hope and motivation. Lorenzo had thought how things might have turned out if him and the others had been captured and Eleyna, Gabe and her group had found out. On one hand he was pretty sure they would be doing the same thing. On the other he hoped they would not risk their lives for him. The last thing he would want to deal with was knowing that one of them gave their life to save his. He reached over and turned up the stereo as they speed towards their fate.

Kyle looked over his new identity closer. They change was uncomfortable, without a doubt. It was slightly better doing it on purpose however, a closer study showed that he needed to tidy things up. Two different colored shoes was the biggest give away. After a moment or two of concentration he got his look under control. Once in his fed-disguise it started to feel more natural, kind of like he had forced something that was supposed to happen anyway.

Corey didn't seem to be able to get over the transformation he had just watched. It was truly amazing. All the doubts he had earlier in the day about not belonging in this crowd were definitely vanishing. He may not have been any part of this clique in school but, that wasn't the case anymore. He belonged here.

Jennifer let the wind blow through her hair as she drove Sammy's truck onto the interstate. There was a lot on her mind, not that she let any of it show. To look at her, she appeared as relaxed and confident as she would going to pick up food or some friends at the mall. Inside her head all of the days events ran through it. It didn't distract her, it only seemed to make her more determined. This may be the last thing she ever did and she had no real problem with that. She was off to save those who needed saving and she was going to do it in style.

Prisoner Transport Truck

All eyes were on Catherine. For a moment she was silent. Simply staring back at everyone. Then it was as if she had suddenly come back to life!

"Get me out of this chair. Get me out of this chair, now! Get me away from this filthy, nasty chair and out of this truck, right now!"

As Andrew tried to talk to her and calm her down, she just exploded. "No! I don't want to hear a word from you! This is all your fault! My life is ruined and who knows what kind of diseases I have, all because of YOU! I said get me out of this chair, now!"

One of the guards finally became brave enough to approach her. He looked to be in his late twenties and had a stern looking face and a shaved head. "Miss, listen to me. I can release your restraints but we can't let you up. We are too far to turn back and we can't let anything happen to you if we were in a crash or something. You are going to have to sit there until we get to Youngstown. There's nothing we can do about that."

Catherine fussed and fumed and cussed until after what seemed like half an hour had passed. The guard stayed there talking to her and calming her down. He had a way of agreeing with her without saying so. Once she agreed to relax and stay seated the truck was silent for a few minutes. No one spoke at all.

Then an explosion was heard right outside the truck!

End Of Issue #1!
To Be Continued!!

Days of Future Past Issue #2 can be found here:
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1855721#post1855721

Remove ads