DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Issue #1

kid A

First Post
Eleyna Robertson

Originally posted by Mike the Guard
"Her, the one on the end. Catherine's not a mutant!"

Eleyna's head whipped around at this statement. "What?" How the hell did they screw that up? With great difficulty, she turned her attention behind her, to Andrew and Catherine.

Radiant

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Kyle Graham

Kyle simply smiles at Corey. "Trust me.. some of us could be the fashion police. I think I could pretty mucyh take any human form I can imagine." Looks to Jennifer. "Think I should go with the fed I thought up earlier or something else?"

"Sadly Catherine and her girls still hold that title."
Jen smiles, thinking about the running battle she has with the other girl. It's even more entertaining because only one of them really cares about it and she herself just play the game to keep life funny.
"The fed rocks, I bet it will at least confuse them. You're good at surprising people, stick with it. You've been far too serious the whole day anyway."
She just grins as she looks at him, trying to let her expression show how much she appreciates who she has around herself right now.

Kyle Graham

Kyle nods. "My normal skylarking wasn't appropiate at the time." closes his eyes and concentrates on the figure in his head, of the FBI agent who came to do the discussion and grits his teeth as the pain hits hard.

Luckily he waited till he was in the car to do this, that way he had cover and someplace to sit, he wryly noted as his gut burned as bone, muscle, hair, and cloth all changed with a not quite audible griding sound. His hair lengthened and changed tint, and that was the easiest thing to notice as he was curled in a ball from the pain.

Finally Kyle sits up and pops the kinks in HER neck before brushing the hair out of her face. She smiles as she speaks, and it is clearly NOT his voice. "Well, let me tell you, this is still not a fun thing to do." looks over the new body she has and looks over to Lorenzo. "So, does the FBI agent sit up front or stay back here?"

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

KaintheSeeker said:
Kyle Graham

Kyle nods. "My normal skylarking wasn't appropiate at the time." closes his eyes and concentrates on the figure in his head, of the FBI agent who came to do the discussion and grits his teeth as the pain hits hard.

Luckily he waited till he was in the car to do this, that way he had cover and someplace to sit, he wryly noted as his gut burned as bone, muscle, hair, and cloth all changed with a not quite audible griding sound. His hair lengthened and changed tint, and that was the easiest thing to notice as he was curled in a ball from the pain.

Finally Kyle sits up and pops the kinks in HER neck before brushing the hair out of her face. She smiles as she speaks, and it is clearly NOT his voice. "Well, let me tell you, this is still not a fun thing to do." looks over the new body she has and looks over to Lorenzo. "So, does the FBI agent sit up front or stay back here?"

The sight of Kyle in his transformation is a bit too much even for Jennifer. She is torn halfway between running away and trying to comfort Kyle. Since she hasn't got a chance to run in the car and isn't sure how touching him would affect him while he shifts she does neither.
"Are..are you.. allright?"
It's not the smartest thing to say but the only thing she can come up with in the situation. Adventures are fun enough but her friends rolling over in pain is just not among the things she ever wanted to see.

Kangaxx

First Post
Corey Vinyard

Corey watches Kyle change with morbid fascination. Hearing someone say the can shapeshift is entirely different from seeing it. After the shift is over Corey manages to close his gaping mouth, but he still can't help mutely staring.

Velmont

First Post
Andrew quickly turn his head in direction of Catherine to see her reaction... He then looks at the guards. And looks back at Catherine.

"I told you... you've passed the test this morning, they would have detected it at that moment... I just hope things willbe better for you thanb me."

Kyle Graham"Yeah, I'm fine." Kyle says with a clipper boston accent as she checks her new self over in the nearest mirror. "I just wish it wasn't so painful, something.. isn't right. Kinda feels like my power is an engine with sand in it.. I can feel the change go but something is interfering with it." sighs as she looks over to Corey. "You're staring Corey." she says with a smirk. "If I do ever figure out how to do it WITHOUT the pain, this would be the BEST way to prank there is. Problem is, while there is a LOT of info on the net about some types of mutants, shapeshifters typically AREN'T covered a lot. I've found a reference to one or two but nothing like the entries on other mutants and parahumans." shrugs and sits back. "I will figure this out though." she finishes with a resolute look on her face. "And hey, this time it was an INTENTIONAL form change, so I got something right."

Synchronicity

First Post
Gabriel 'Gabe' Adams, HP 2/2

kid A said:
Eleyna's head whipped around at this statement. "What?" How the hell did they screw that up? With great difficulty, she turned her attention behind her, to Andrew and Catherine.

Gabe's eyes widened as the guards spoke, the look of surprise clear on his face, though he said nothing, merely looking at Catherine. 'How did they manage to make a mistake like that? And if they did...is it something we might be able to use?'

Remove ads