DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Issue #1

Kangaxx

First Post
Corey Vinyard

KaintheSeeker said:
Kyle Graham"Yeah, I'm fine." Kyle says with a clipper boston accent as she checks her new self over in the nearest mirror. "I just wish it wasn't so painful, something.. isn't right. Kinda feels like my power is an engine with sand in it.. I can feel the change go but something is interfering with it." sighs as she looks over to Corey. "You're staring Corey." she says with a smirk. "If I do ever figure out how to do it WITHOUT the pain, this would be the BEST way to prank there is. Problem is, while there is a LOT of info on the net about some types of mutants, shapeshifters typically AREN'T covered a lot. I've found a reference to one or two but nothing like the entries on other mutants and parahumans." shrugs and sits back. "I will figure this out though." she finishes with a resolute look on her face. "And hey, this time it was an INTENTIONAL form change, so I got something right."
"I didn't know you could, ya know.." Corey tears his eyes away and looks out the window of the truck, before finishing at an almost whisper. "be a girl." This is just too weird. I'm going to wake up and be wondering what I ate any minute now.

Kyle Graham hp: 2/2

"Trust me dude, it's even stranger being me now." Kyle says as she fishes out an ID and tucks it in the pocket of her jacket to show the FBI logo. "Try waking up with a huge body cramp and being one..and not knowing what the hell is going on. That wasn't fun." she finishes with a blush, trying HARD not to think of WHOM she was and what she wasn't wearing at the time. "Still, till I get the whole 'bucketload of pain' part was really not fun."

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

KaintheSeeker said:
Kyle Graham hp: 2/2

"Trust me dude, it's even stranger being me now." Kyle says as she fishes out an ID and tucks it in the pocket of her jacket to show the FBI logo. "Try waking up with a huge body cramp and being one..and not knowing what the hell is going on. That wasn't fun." she finishes with a blush, trying HARD not to think of WHOM she was and what she wasn't wearing at the time. "Still, till I get the whole 'bucketload of pain' part was really not fun."

Just the moment for a small picture showing Jen, her hair flying slightly in the wind from the open window and her eyes sparkling as she looks at the road ahead...

Kangaxx

First Post
Corey Vinyard

Corey looks back at Kyle. "Wow. I guess that's worse than accidently knocking out a b-bully." He falls back into his seat and closes his eyes. "Are we there yet?"

Last edited:

Kyle Graham hp 2/2

Kyle chuckles at that, "Just knocking out a bully, dude it must be so cool to have an active power. All I've got is the knack to be anyone I can imagine and the ability to 'sniff' out other mutants at close range."

Kangaxx

First Post
Corey's eyes snap open again. "I, I never really thought of it like that. I don't even really know what I can do." He pauses in thought for a moment. "I wish we had someone here that could l-light on fire or something, like Sammy."

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

KaintheSeeker said:
Kyle Graham hp 2/2

Kyle chuckles at that, "Just knocking out a bully, dude it must be so cool to have an active power. All I've got is the knack to be anyone I can imagine and the ability to 'sniff' out other mutants at close range."

"Hey why are you complaining. I can only do stuff then people try to hurt me. Not something I'm fond of even if I've been wearing a lot of leather the last few weeks."
She smiles faintly at the thought of Corey knocking one of the school bullies out. Maybe that helped his self esteem, he would need every last bit of it.

Kyle Graham hp 2/2

"Yeah, but I happen to like you in leather, Jennifer." Kyle says with a smirk on her new face, her blush receading as she recovers a bit and grateful that Jennifer didn't ask what she 'woke' up as or in what. "But then, I always thought you looked cool in just about anything."

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

KaintheSeeker said:
Kyle Graham hp 2/2

"Yeah, but I happen to like you in leather, Jennifer." Kyle says with a smirk on her new face, her blush receading as she recovers a bit and grateful that Jennifer didn't ask what she 'woke' up as or in what. "But then, I always thought you looked cool in just about anything."

Just as she was about to answer with some smartass comment about him getting a chance to see her in chains too if they glow this up Jen turns around to look into Kyle's new face and the words die in her throat. Seeing this "woman" who used to be one of her friends just seconds before is just a bit much to swallow. She shakes her head amazed.
"...yeah..."

Kyle Graham hp 2/2

"This is freaking you out isn't it?" Kyle says as Jennifer gives him a look over and shakes her head. "I did ask what you thought I should be as." chuckles. "And well, at least I'm not wearing your form this time."

Remove ads