DC Gameday VI: March 13th, 2010

Dire Wolf

First Post
Due to some "Real Life" issues, mostly money related, I will not be able to attend the game day after all. I am sorry that I won't be able to make it and I hope to see you all soon. To whomever has access to the master game thread if you could please take me off my games. Thanks.

madwabbit

First Post
Last call, folks: if you've not already sent an email to dcgameday@gmail.com to give us your name for the security desk's list, please do so now.

There will also be two other meetings going on at different places and floors in the building, so be courteous in the amount of travel noise you make, please. :)

Also, if you're planning on attending the post-event dinner at Cap City, please go here and put your name there... like, now. :)

Also, as I recall, there is a parking garage on E Street, twixt First St SW and N Capitol Ave, across from the Hotel George Washington (the "A" on the map is the actual AFT bldg, 555 New Jersey Ave.)

EDIT: Unless you absolutely have no choice in the matter, you might want to wait until 900am or just after to show up, to give the organizers some time to get things set up. The guards should know everyone's coming in, but many of y'all will remember that last time there were some glitches (and Liz and I were late in arrival).

Last edited:

Remove ads