DC Gameday VI: March 13th, 2010

Cassander

First Post
A thought:

We have 5 games in the AM and the PM and most slots are already filled. I know a number of gamers who will be there haven't signed up yet and some have only signed up as alts. I'm guessing that the existing games will all make and we may get another game in each session.

So... will the smaller venue from last Spring be big enough to contain on the order of six (maybe seven?) games for each session?

madwabbit

First Post
So... will the smaller venue from last Spring be big enough to contain on the order of six (maybe seven?) games for each session?
Dunno. Several of the games are 4 or 5 persons only in both sessions, as opposed to 6 or even 8. One could go back and check the numbers of peeps registered for the last Gameday vs. the number registered so far, I suppose (not me, not that worried about it).

If we're pushing to max capacity, we'll either squeeze it in, or hopefully the larger conference room will be available this time. If not, it will be rather snug and intimate!

MadMadMad

First Post
My first reaction was, "WTF?? How did I miss this announcement???"

Then I realized it was posted when I was on my honeymoon, and I had better things to worry about. No offense, guys.

madwabbit

First Post
My first reaction was, "WTF?? How did I miss this announcement???"

Then I realized it was posted when I was on my honeymoon, and I had better things to worry about. No offense, guys.
:)

Well, there are still some open slots, and some more folks will likely register, and a couple more games might get posted, so stay tuned!

And congrats on your marriage!

Remove ads