DC Gameday VII -- October 9th and 10th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I don't know why, but this one totally cracked me up. Reminds me of you 6 year old daughter saying, "but, but, but I'm pretty..."

LOL

As a bonus, we probably won't even be a jerk to you unless your name is Tom.

madwabbit

First Post
As a bonus, we probably won't even be a jerk to you unless your name is Tom.
You don't seem to grasp the POWER that I hold...

JOE_QUINONES-DARTH_VADER.jpg

Eviltwinskippie

First Post
Just thought I'd let you know that I emailed that my husband was attending.

I am not posting about emailing my own attendance, however, per your request.

madwabbit

First Post
Updates

1) Good news: looks like we *will* get the larger conference room space at AFT. Not gonna change anything in the announcements yet, but it's looking solid for us to get the larger space.

2) Indeterminate news: Metro's Blue Line will see some disruptions over the weekend -- check WMATA's website to see if this will affect your travel.

3) Many of you STILL have not sent your info to dcgameday AT gmail DOT com for the security list -- please do so, so that we can get the list to AFT this week.

4) Stay tuned for specifics on parking garages nearby and rates (although if you parked somewhere last year and wish to share that info here, please do so). We're verifying that the parking garage on E Street, across from the Children's Defense Fund HQ and the Hotel George is open on the weekends.

DaveStebbins

First Post
3) Many of you STILL have not sent your info to dcgameday AT gmail DOT com for the security list -- please do so, so that we can get the list to AFT this week.

So, where is this listed? I mean, I found it buried in one of Rodrigo's replies on page seven of this thread, and your big announcement on page 8, but where else was it? You have a whole forum and as far as I can tell, the only place this is mentioned is over 100 posts into a general thread about the GameDay? It seems a little more important than that, maybe even important enough for it's own sticky thread in the forum.

But I did make sure to send in my e-mail. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads