Fan the Flames
Counter Charge
Shadow Jaunt
Hatchlings Flame
Mountain Hammer

[/sblock][/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group watches from afar as the mummy casts an unknown spell. It walks then in a slow circle before noticing the party and stopping facing them.

[sblock=ooc] Locate object = no boneship in spell range, Also anyone who wishes to continue I could merge the two groups if you wish or we could put this game in slow mode it is only a one-shot adventure let me know OOC[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The mummy moans. "Who ares yous, and what isss yourss busssinesss at the ruinss of thiss drow housse?" it utters in a hissing raspy voice.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dinbelar keeps her weapon at bay and addresses the foul creature. "Our business is our own and we do not wish to be delayed in it, move aside creature."

[sblock=OOC] VV your character knows that the ship is not in this cave network, perhaps it is in the one of the other four. [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Very well... what I am searching for iss not here. Proceed ass you wissh mortalss..." hisses the mummy, and then the odd pair of mummies walks carefully aside.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Do you wish to leave this cavern and proceed back to the main chamber if so I will try to get you and WD to join the other group there and keep going from that thread.

Know this is confusing just bare with me a moment or two. [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Perhapss we are in ssimilar quesstss... I sseek a vesssel..." says the raspi voiced mummy, gestring the shape of a ship.

OOC: Yeah, that.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Then I think you should be off on your quest." the drow woman says as if not interested. "We have business here."

[sblock=OOC] That's a yes you want to leave??? Or a yes this is confusing??? LOL [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
D'ryll

Having a sudden flash of insight, D'ryll says: "Wait, I will come with you!"

[sblock=ooc]
I don't have any in-time reason, but I want to continue to play!

[sblock=Mini Statblock]
HP: 45 / 45
AC: 22 - Touch: 17
Fort: +5. Reflex: +10. Will: +7

Initiative: +4
Spot: +1
Listen: +11

Active Stance: Child of Shadows

Readied Maneuvers:
Obscuring Shadow Veil
Fan the Flames
Counter Charge
Shadow Jaunt
Hatchlings Flame
Mountain Hammer

[/sblock][/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=WD] I was going to have Dinbelar suggest to D'ryll that he should follow the mummy incase he found the ship. Then you could work on your own motives for helping the mummy. [/sblock]

Remove ads