• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DCC Known World

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Got It

I nabbed it at GenCon, it was #2 on my list...

So, the basics: The box is super-sturdy, not like the boxes of old. huge B&W books done in the DCC style. Loads of full-color maps, the thing is packed right to the top, and weighs a ton.

I wish I had a chance to read it in-depth, but i just had time to glimpse through it so far. It looks really classy.

-DM Jeff

crazy_cat

Adventurer
DM_Jeff said:
I nabbed it at GenCon, it was #2 on my list...

So, the basics: The box is super-sturdy, not like the boxes of old. huge B&W books done in the DCC style. Loads of full-color maps, the thing is packed right to the top, and weighs a ton.

I wish I had a chance to read it in-depth, but i just had time to glimpse through it so far. It looks really classy.

-DM Jeff

Details please, we need details and we need them now. Not having had time to read it yet is not in any way a valid excuse! :)

Belen

Adventurer
I picked it up at GenCon and did not look at it in depth at the moment. However, I was really angry to discover that one entire corner of my box was crushed and the corner split. The contents look great, but I wish that I could take it back and get a new box.

Remove ads