• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dead Celebs - 2004

Krieg

First Post
Out of all the comedians I have ever seen over the years...Rodney Dangerfield was the one I would most want to go drinking with.

He made it look so damn easy.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I'm ashamed to say we missed one early last month that played a pivotal role in the life of most gamers, certainly most my own age. As the young girl disguised as a boy to avoid the lottery and subsequent sacrifice to the beast in Dragonslayer, we will miss her...

Caitlin Clarke (I) 9 September

Jamdin

Explorer
According to CNN, Christopher Reeve died on Sunday, October 10th, 2004. He was Superman!

Goodnight, Mr. Reeve...another super soul is gone :(

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Tim Roberts 18 October

From the Discovery Channel Reality show "Wing Nuts" where they take old aviation junk and turn it into works of art and/or furniture and such.

driver8

First Post
Dismas said:
John Peel DJ

For music lovers of a certain age. The only DJ that could play Blues, drum & bass, indie, rock, Industrial punk and 1920's jazz all in the same show.

Wow. That is a shock. The Peel Sessions of anybody is great. It really is an end of an era.

Remove ads