• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dead Celebs - 2004

Wombat

First Post
I'll have to haul out my Peel Sessions of Siouxsie & the Banshees now :(

(I mean, great music, just a sad loss -- someone who was willing to listen to all sorts of new music and find something great in it.)

Dismas

First Post
Listen to the Led Zep Peel session (it is on the Led Zepplin BBC Sessions album) it features the first ever performance of Stairway to Heaven, before Led Zepplin 4 had been released.

Last edited:

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Gil Melle: 1931 - 2004

Composer Gil Melle, an innovator in mixing electronic and orchestral music(TV and Movies also), died last Thursday of a heart attack at his home in Malibu, California View

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Howard Keel, Star of Musicals, Dies at 85

Howard Keel, the broad-shouldered baritone who romanced his way through a series of glittery MGM musicals such as "Kiss Me Kate" and "Annie Get Your Gun" and later revived his career with television's "Dallas," died Sunday. He was 85. :(

View...

Last edited:

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Creator of Superhero 'The Flash' Dies

Source:Verizon News
Harry Lampert, the illustrator who created the DC Comics superhero 'The Flash' and later became known for his instructional books on bridge, died Saturday. He was 88. :( View...

Remove ads