• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dead Legends

ghostcat

First Post
On arriving at the destroyed village and seeing the tracks, Ishasha is tempted to start following the tracks as fast as she can. However, common sense quickly asserts itself and she waits to see what the others want to do.

Shayuri

First Post
Omega looks around the burning town, intrigued by the level of devastation.

"The town has been attacked," it says unnecessarily. "Agent of attack is unknown, but sizable."

(OOC - Omega's not the Knowledge-pony in this game. :))

ghostcat

First Post
Having decided not to go haring off after the monster, Ishasha kneels down and examines the tracks. Seeing if she recognises them.

[sblock=OOC]Don't know if this will work but I don't have any relevant knowledge skills, so its worth a try. Survival (Find or follow tracks) +44[/sblock]

Albedo

First Post
Upon arriving on the scene, Dizzy casts her 4 daily uses of create water to put out some of the fires. She turns to the ones who came with her, "We are gonna have to stop whatever it was that did this before it lays waste to more towns. Decide who will come with me to hunt the beast and lte me know when you are ready." She then returns to assisting the people fight the fires and saves anybody who looks like they need help or medical assistance.

Jemal

Adventurer
Kayla takes a quick look at the foot prints and then focuses on the fires, and begins a rain dance. "Try to evacuate the townspeople, the fires will be out in a few minutes."

[sblock=ooc]Casting Control Weather to summon a deluge. Also, if the tracker can tell me how old the tracks are, I have a neat spell I've been wanting to try out :D[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Kayla soon recognises that a new legend has appeared on the island. The footprints match what she had seen in books as the signs of the mighty Tarrasque. Her magical manipulations then summon up rain clouds with a downpour mighty enough to put out all of the fires. The town is safe, at least whats left of it.

Jemal

Adventurer
As the rain falls, Kayla turns to the others "Looks like whoever brought us back wasn't done yet. That's the trail of a Tarrasque. A giant mindless eating machine, nearly indestructible. Don't know what the fire's about, though, It has no fire breathing or other flame-based abilities I know of.. Perhaps the fire is from something else, or from them trying to fight it off."

[sblock=ooc]
were any survivors found? Or bodies? or any clues besides Fire + Tarrasque tracks?[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Omega looks around as well, though doesn't seem moved or dismayed (though how one would know is unclear) by the carnage or the rubble, or the timid survivors hiding in what remains. Perhaps it is impressed by the scope and scale of the destruction...perhaps to suppose so is to assign it human reactions and motivations that do not apply. It gives no solid evidence in either direction. It simply assesses the situation, then looks at Kayla...the individual to whom it has, for now, agreed to comply with.

Her requirement: Evacuate townsfolk. Omega does as instructed; not particularly strong, but untiring and impervious to the fires that still flicker until Kayla's rainstorm puts them out. The people he rescues he leaves in a pack in the town square, near where the other revived legends stand.

(OOC - Sorry, Jemal...I missed that order, as it was on the previous page. Edited to reflect it.)

Last edited:

Remove ads