Dead Man's Chest -- Spooky Pirate Fun -- COMPLETE! Nov 3/06

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
MonsterMash said:
Great story hour, but the players look not far off doomed.
Funny, people keep saying that about my other Story Hour, too. You'd think I had some sadistic streak in me that delighted in tormenting my friends with their imminent demise.

Huh. Weird.

ledded

Herder of monkies
Man, I love this Story Hour like a fat kid loves cake.

More. Please.

Oh, and I used to have as one of the many maxims in my life, the phrase: "Why put a monkey in it? Cuz monkies are funny". I have now scratched a line through that one. :confused:

You really are a quite gifted writer for these sort of things barsoomcore, and always come up with something I literally hunger to read more of. Sure, there are several other writers on these boards who give me that nice Story Hour pang, but you're the only one that has done it with 3 at the same time. :cool:

Sheez man, it's guys like you who make me want to fold my own Story Hour back up and put it away before it embarresses me :)

Last edited:

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Thanks, folks.

More coming up!

JD: That's mean. Between this and your "Your Story Hour Broke My Spellchecker" comment, you're easily my most obnoxious reader. Must be something in that there Detraht water.

barsoomcore said:
JD: That's mean. Between this and your "Your Story Hour Broke My Spellchecker" comment, you're easily my most obnoxious reader. Must be something in that there Detraht water.
No, but it might be work. Julie (my wife) is always claiming that being a buyer has turned me into a mean SOB too.

And if your characters all had names like Tom or Bill and they were Italians or Russians instead of Saijadani or Kishaks, the spellchecker would have been fine, I imagine. I only brought that up as a point of interest! :) I actually didn't know that Word's spellchecker did that, so it was interesting to me, at least.

Oh, and in just in case it's not understood that this is all in good fun, 'coz it's often hard to tell online, well, this is all in good fun...

Last edited:

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Oh yes, all good fun. Heck, this is more fun then smacking people around in the "low-magic" thread. And I'm having some fun over there, no kidding.

chest.gif
Yes, that thread has made you my new idol. ;)

ledded

Herder of monkies
barsoomcore said:
Oh yes, all good fun. Heck, this is more fun then smacking people around in the "low-magic" thread. And I'm having some fun over there, no kidding.
You said it... I've been following that thread with lots of smiling and fun.

You have been setting a few folks on their ears over there. It's nice to see a few of those fellas open up the old brain-bucket and let something new leak in there.

Now enough with the debate... update man!

Remove ads