Deadpool movie announced

Crothian

First Post
In all honesty taking away Deadpool's mouth is something the people that want to control him would want to do. He never shuts up.

I'm not sure how the movie is going to be. I always felt Deadpool was at his best in other people's comics.

Ryujin

Legend
In all honesty taking away Deadpool's mouth is something the people that want to control him would want to do. He never shuts up.

I'm not sure how the movie is going to be. I always felt Deadpool was at his best in other people's comics.

He either would have exploded from pent-up satire, or would have just recut himself a bloody mouth hole.

I expect there to be more than a couple of cameo appearances, by other Marvel characters. Colossus already seems to be confirmed.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This should make up for what looks like a Fantastic 4 movie even worse than the previous two.

Of all the Marvel movies, this is the only one I truly can't wait for.

And what Marvel movie, even one rated-R would be without a cameo from Stan Lee?

Most likely he will be a bystander telling Wade to "watch his mouth". LOL

my dream cameo would be Deadpool pointing out that's Stan Lee and having a fan girl moment.......

Nellisir

Hero
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/09/18/deadpool-movie-ryan-reynolds-x-men-2016/

Feb 12 2016.
I've read that Ryan Reynolds is starring, and that Ryan Reynolds is not confirmed as starring, but I'd bet on yes.
Tim Miller directing; apparently his "feature film debut".

I'm not much of a movie industry buff, but Feb 2016 seems a) like a bit of a ghetto and b) like a fast-tracked movie, so we're probably not looking at X-Men or Avengers level effects; more, well, Deadpool. Clever camera cuts and stuntmen, I guess. We'll see how it all turns out.

I'd say it turned out pretty well. :D

Remove ads