• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Dear Paizo

Skytheen

Explorer
That, and GURPS Survivors. ;)
...as in the BBC Survivors? Interesting. Great show. Perhaps Twilight 2000 for that?

I'd like like to see Paizo do a post apocalyptic setting because I happen to love that genre and its hard to beat their production value. I think their books are the best in the business- art-wise and fluff-wise. Best of both worlds.

coyote6

Adventurer
Nah, no relation between the BBC series and GURPS Survivors; it was to be the GURPS post-apocalypse genre book way back in the day, but it never happened, and it ended up as a running joke amongst GURPS fans (I guess SJ got tired of the "When is GURPS Survivors coming out" question).

A post-apocalyptic version of Golarion might be interesting. Some Wayne Reynolds post-apoc art would definitely be awesome.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I'd like like to see Paizo do a post apocalyptic setting because I happen to love that genre and its hard to beat their production value. I think their books are the best in the business- art-wise and fluff-wise. Best of both worlds.

This. Darwin's world is great -- i own both editions of it -- but I think Paizo could put together a truly magnificent looking and feeling gonzo PA game.

Sunderstone

First Post
Meh, to the post-apocalyptic. Id prefer something Sci-Fi ala the old Star Frontiers (pre-Zebulon or post-Zebulon's Guide, either is ok).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads