Dearest Saebre

V

VampireAngel

Dearest Saebre,

I'm off somewhere, thinking, and clearing my head. Sorry that you have awoken to an empty bed, I shall make it up to you when I return.

Something has been on my mind lately, and I shall tell you all about it. I've been distressed lately and direly need reassurance on the matter. I do hope my stress has not rubbed off on you, or made you unhappy in any way.

The thought of you unhappy from my doing is an open wound to my soul. My only desire is to make you happy. Your smile andlaughter is pure heaven for me, and lightens the burden of my heart.

When I return, I shall take you in my arms, and nurture your tender love with a soft kiss and a warm hug. I shall put my lips to your ear and share soft fantacies with you..

Untill my return. Leum

S

Saebre'

Answer to My Love

You have returned and I am complete again. Your darkness is my light and your light is my breath.

When I awoke and you were gone, I have never known such fear and emptiness. I had to search for you, who are my life.I found you and saw that you were well and that you were really going to return to me. I could breathe once again.

I love sharing life and love with you, Leum. I will be eternally grateful and in awe every day that you love as you do.There is nothing that I would not give or sacrifice for you or your happiness.

Passion with you is pure and complete. You fill my heart and body with such feelings as I have never had before. You are all to me.I pledge my love and heart to you anew.

Eternally and lovingly yours,

Saebre'

Remove ads