Death in Freeport

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Sorry, didn't realize that he went down too. My bad. I know about the law, but didn't we say it applies if I use it on same person (i.e. Belko) unless I know his/her truename. If I use it on someone else it goes off normaly?

Anyhow, back to IC, Logan targets any PC that seems slowed, held or otherwise hampered (including grappling). If there are valid targets fine, if not he wastes action since he readies his weapon...

[sblock=Voadam]Sorry, I lost track for short time, my wife had an appendix operation, so I'm little time pressed :(
[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
OOC: Sorry, didn't realize that he went down too. My bad. I know about the law, but didn't we say it applies if I use it on same person (i.e. Belko) unless I know his/her truename. If I use it on someone else it goes off normaly?

Anyhow, back to IC, Logan targets any PC that seems slowed, held or otherwise hampered (including grappling). If there are valid targets fine, if not he wastes action since he readies his weapon...

[sblock=Voadam]Sorry, I lost track for short time, my wife had an appendix operation, so I'm little time pressed :(
[/sblock]

Sorry to hear that, hope it turns out OK.

We might have discussed houseruling truespeaking it to be like that, once per target is a style of play and resource management I like much better than a 1/day model. Using your 1 round freedom of movement on yourself or those who trust you enough to give you a truename is fine and healing powers will be limited by healing surges. I'm going to go with it.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Can I roll another one to stop Belko in his tracks? Or maybe it would be more fair to say Logan tried and failed with that roll for Rittorio?

Voadam

Legend
Can I roll another one to stop Belko in his tracks? Or maybe it would be more fair to say Logan tried and failed with that roll for Rittorio?

Belko was ahead of you in initiative and starting a distance away ran out of range before your turn came up in init when you got out your spear then tried the Truespeaking.

Voadam

Legend
From the house rules on page 1 of this ooc thread:

We Don't Need No Stinking Healers: 4e style healing surges - 6+con bonus times a day can use a healing surge to heal self of 1/4 round down of max hp in damage. All healing magic uses a healing surge. Once per combat can spend a standard action to use a healing surge.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm having to cut back severely on my gaming schedule, and that means having to make some hard cuts...like this one. I've been in Death in Freeport for a loooong time now. I really, really didn't want to just quit when we've accomplished so little...and yet seemed to be getting to the point where we might be able to start doing so. It's sort of like throwing the lottery ticket away just before they announce the numbers.

In the end though, I had to get rid of games, and there was no help for it.

Thanks to Voadam for putting up without complaint with my sometimes sporadic posting schedule. Thanks to everyone else for bringing such a unique and interesting cast of characters to the game.

Best wishes to all of you. Have fun!

Remove ads