Deathmatch Island - wow!

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine

Ok the design of this site blew me away

And the game itself sounds AMAZING

Of course I signed up to be notified. @Egg Embry this one should definitely be considered in about 6 weeks when there will be ~2 weeks left on it.

But I'm so fired up about it, posting it here now

If you've got Fortnight fans in your life who you think might be TTRPG curious - THIS IS THE GAME

Deathmatch Island - can't wait

Ok the design of this site blew me away

And the game itself sounds AMAZING

Of course I signed up to be notified. @Egg Embry this one should definitely be considered in about 6 weeks when there will be ~2 weeks left on it.

But I'm so fired up about it, posting it here now

If you've got Fortnight fans in your life who you think might be TTRPG curious - THIS IS THE GAME

Deathmatch Island - can't wait
Thank you for the heads up! The site looks outstanding.

Yes, the design is definitely one of the selling points. I'm monitoring this for quite a while now, and although I'm not the biggest BitD/FitD fan, I'm pondering backing it.

aco175

Legend
It does not seem to mention the one movie I see that this is a copy of.
1695152009235.png

hawkeyefan

Legend
I had somehow assumed it would be FitD, since Tim is also working on Blades of 68, and has generally done quite a bit of BitD/FitD stuff. But the previews on Twitter don't look like a FitD game, so you are probably right.

It's based on Agon, which uses the Paragon System. It's very different from Blades in the Dark. Both were written by John Harper (along with Sean Nittner on Agon), which is probably what caused the confusion.

Pretty interesting idea for an RPG.

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
It’s visually compelling, and some of the writing that I saw was witty and funny, but is anybody really excited about the premise?

Or maybe I’m misunderstanding it.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
It’s visually compelling, and some of the writing that I saw was witty and funny, but is anybody really excited about the premise?

Or maybe I’m misunderstanding it.
Yes, I am excited by the premise and in particular the denoument - all the PCs who remain decide if they will try to compete for the final prize (ie, by killing the others) or unite and "break the game"

It's very Hunger Games in that way, imo

Remove ads