Deathmatch Island - wow!

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Shades of Paranoia as well. Here's something cool I got in the ol' inbox today. Haven't downloaded the preview yet, but will report back

1695332901154.png

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Preview was quite funny, and mostly in-world. If people like the Paranoia type vibe, but shifted a bit to be more like Squid Game or Hunger Games style, it's worth it to sign up for the Kickstarter just to get these updates I think

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Preview was quite funny, and mostly in-world. If people like the Paranoia type vibe, but shifted a bit to be more like Squid Game or Hunger Games style, it's worth it to sign up for the Kickstarter just to get these updates I think
I stand corrected, it's not a Kickstarter, it's on Backerkit, and it went live today. And edited to add that it seems to have funded already!

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Sadly, no shipping to the EU. But the PDF comes at a fair price, so I might still hop onto this hypetrain.
I mean, technically Ireland is in the EU?

But yeah, physical rewards not available to the majority of EU population.

Looks like that's standard for Evil Hat - Monster of the Week Codex of Worlds was the same.

I guess they choose not to make it available instead of bearing the inevitable complaints of "40EUR to ship to France/Germany/whatever?!? That's robbery!" for something that's out of their control... Sounds like a business opportunity

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I guess they choose not to make it available instead of bearing the inevitable complaints of "40EUR to ship to France/Germany/whatever?!? That's robbery!" for something that's out of their control... Sounds like a business opportunity
Yeah, the campaign page explicitly says getting the PDF and then picking up the book at an FLGS is much more affordable.

On another note, lordy, that deluxe cover sure is pretty. I'm kind of disappointed that the regular cover shows an action scene, rather than following the design aesthetic of the interior pages.

Last edited:

Remove ads