• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deaths Gate - Rule's finalized, Now Recruiting! **Paging Players**

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Jemal said:
I see your point, Though wizards DO still gain bonus feats (Inscribe Rune at lvl 1, and a bonus metamagic every 5), as well as gaining new spell levels 1 earlier, and the ability to specialize (different from the Rune-magic specializing). Plus, the whole "Spontaneous metamagic = 1 full round casting" thing.
Im not inclined to do much for wizards, though that could be b/c of my inherent Sorc love.
In this case, though, Sorc fits the bill more than Wizard if you ask me... Casting specific, pre-memorized formula from a book doesn't seem very Patryn to me.
I agree, so I'm happy to change to Sorc.

Jemal said:
I do like your Warlock = Sartan concept, though.. I love warlocks.

Oh, that's not twinking... I was going Easy on them. Straight core @lvl 20 it's easy to beat 100, My friends and I have done it with 3 seperate characters(Core/SRD only, no psionics)
I'll have to take your word on it, I'm pretty useless at 'optimising' characters. I have access to so many books, but I never seem able to find al of those little loopholes that others do.

Jemal

Adventurer
CLEAR!!
*ZAP *

I don't think there's enough interest to run this, which sucks b/c I really like the concept...

IF I'm wrong, could I get at least 3 people telling me so?
If I'm right, then I'd like to invite those who may have been interested in this to check out my new game starting soon. Check the thread Gaming w/Jemal : Choose your destiny.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Jemal said:
CLEAR!!
*ZAP *

I don't think there's enough interest to run this, which sucks b/c I really like the concept...

IF I'm wrong, could I get at least 3 people telling me so?
If I'm right, then I'd like to invite those who may have been interested in this to check out my new game starting soon. Check the thread Gaming w/Jemal : Choose your destiny.
Well i'm interested, but if there aren't ennough players I'm happy to take part in your other adventures.

Jemal

Adventurer
The problem is that while 4/5 people expressed interest initially, only you two have stuck around. OK, if we get even one more person posting that's going to make a char, i'll probly keep this going. Otherwise, I guess we let it sink, and you're more than welcome to come try something else with me. Maybe I'll try ressurecting this in the future.

Remove ads