• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deathtouched info please

Raspen

First Post
in the dragon mag. 313 thier is a race called deathtouched can someone please give me all the info on that. i seen the game stats but dont know how they come about and dont know if im missing anything.

thank you

Anti-Sean

First Post
Someone failed their saving through vs. Hot Goth Chick?

Sorry I don't remember more of the details, but to be honest, I wasn't really blown away by the deathtouched in that article. In Eberron, for instance, I could see a few deathtouched coming about as a result of generations of people living within a manifest zone of Mabar or Dolurrh, for instance, but even that feels kind of weak to me.

I thought the half-ghoul was kind of cool, though. Pretty implausible, barring a Blade, Vampire Slayer sort of origin, but flipped the right switches for me anyhow. *shrug*

Raspen

First Post
i wasnt sure what made the race the race as far as background goes i have dragon mag 314 hehe kinda sucks i was one short.

is it like the distant offspring of a vampie or how do they justify any other undead?

Remove ads