• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

December: What are you reading?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
While it is late in December, I guess I can chime in. Not much read this month. I'm working on King Solomon's Mines by H. Rider Haggard and The Black Throne by Roger Zelazny and Fred Saberhagen. I just finished Michael Moorcock's Warriors of Mars.

S. Baldrick

Explorer
Yesterday, my pre-ordered copy of David Gemmell's final novel "Troy: Fall of Kings" arrived in my mail box. I have set aside everything else that I was reading to read that.

prospero63

First Post
I just wrapped up the Repairman Jack series. Looking for something else to start reading while I wait for the next Dresden, Vampire Earth or RJ book to come out...

prospero63

First Post
GlassJaw said:
Yeah, I'm reading the whole series. I'm probably a third of the way into The Horse. Enjoying it so far but doesn't seem like it has a lot to do with the first two stories.

I finished all of them, and yep, this was one of the the harder to get through for me as well (the magicians nephew was also kind of tough). There's a good reason the movies jumped to Prince Caspian.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads