• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Defending property

Armadon63

First Post
Does the defending effct stack if you have it on 2 weapons? Like if you had 2 +4 defending short swords can you stack the bonus to get a +8 ac bonus? Im just assuming yes because it looks like an unnamed bonus. just would like to know.

shilsen

Adventurer
Yes, it stacks. Don't forget that you actually have to be using the weapon, so in order to benefit from both weapons you're going to have to be taking the full attack action. That's going to significantly reduce the number of situations where you can benefit from two defending weapons.

moritheil

First Post
I haven't looked at the rules, but my guess is that it should work. After all, the dancing weapon is still attacking.

domino said:
What about dancing weapons?

+4 defending shortswords, dual weilded, and a dancing defending +4 whatever.

Felix

Explorer
/aside

I read the title and thought it had something to do with the question of wether lethal force were morally right when defending one's private property. Heh. That's what a membership in the NRA will get you I guess. :D

Percivellian

First Post
Well, I'm not a member of the NRA, but the first five times I read this thread title, that's exactly what I thought it was referring to as well. Then, this time, the sixth time, it was magically interpreted as the magical defending property. I thought it was a new thread, even.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads