• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deicide: The slaying of Cyric. 3.5 Epic

Myth and Legend

First Post
IC thread is up! Whomever is still on board - report! Walk around and meet people. Everyone who is a representative of one of these organizations is reachable. Of course some are well known, while others are mysterious and no names and faces could be widely popular.

Let the roleplaying begin!

Also, it seems that we have dwindled in number, and thus i'm recruiting once more.

Shayuri

First Post
You live!

Hee

It's good to see you. I wasn't sure if the game was going forward, so I...haven't quite finished my final details. Should be ready later tonight though!

ethandrew

First Post
I'm around, sort of, my work blocked this site because they're trying to micromanage me. Rude. I'll still be around but not as readily available.

I'll put something up IC soon and put a background for the character, because I kiiiinda didn't do that yet.

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, me neither. I've been having trouble coming up with an idea for an epic character in the Realms who ISN'T a Chosen of Something Or Other, or whatever. I need an imagination kickstart.

At level 20, my character would probably be a pretty big name of some region. A local leader, or advisor perhaps...or perhaps just a mysterious hermit mage who lives in that tower over there, who people occasionally risk bothering for important issues.

Also, I could use some thoughts on my cohort. At level 17, said cohort may not be great at combat...but there's lots of things we could use him or her for besides frontlining.

ethandrew

First Post
Shay, what class were you thinking of running your cohort as? or build? The best cohorts, especially high levels, as background characters, are Marshalls, in my honest opinion.

Remove ads