Delta Green - D20 Modern Style

Corinthi

First Post
The character looks fine Andrew. Feels like a genuine Call of Cthulhu character. I even liked the Ghoul encounter. Just the sort of thing I was looking for. I'm assuming you started with a 16 Int and dropped your stat bump into one of the others.

As to Wealth, honestly, I'm not all that concerned with the Wealth system. These characters are all experienced professionals in thier fields. If it makes sense for your character to own something, they can own it. If it makes sense for your character to have access to a resource, they'll have access to it. I'll trust players to show good judgment in that regard. If anyone crosses the line, I can always just say no. :cool:

That said, if anyone is in love with the Wealth system, I'll assign scores and we can start rolling for things. I just think if you're going to have abstract wealth, just have abstract wealth and be done with it.

Jesse

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
I'd be very interested in joining. I've played tabletop delta-green, but don't own the book (although I will buy the d20 version if it ever gets printed).

I'm looking at a SAS operative at the moment, something fast-smart, I'll see. I'm a bit busy at the moment IRL, but I'll post the character by the end of the week.

yangnome

First Post
Are you still interested in running this Corinthi ? If so, I'm still interested in playing. I forgot all about the thread when teh boards went down a couple weeks ago and never did up a character. If this is still on, let me know and I'll get a character posted soon.

Remove ads