[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Puppet Shows and Shadow Plays

Gomez

First Post
"Delta Green got its start in the 1920's with a raid on a coastal town in Massachusetts. The locals were interbreeding with some sort of aquatic humanoid lifeform. Needless to say the Feds went in and cleaned it out. The government figured that there was a need for a task force to take care of *CED* like this. Delta Green deals with the elimination and obscuration of prenatural phenomena that pose a threat to our citizens and our country. The existence of these phenomena cannot be allowed to come to the public’s attention. The damage to society, both physical and psychological, would be catastrophic. If you want to join Delta Green you will have to play by the rules. Rule one is 'Deny Everything'. Delta Green does not exist and neither does prenatural phenomena. Someday the time may be right, but that day ain't today."

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
"Don't worry, you will keep your jobs. Nothing opens doors more than a FBI badge. If something comes up you will be notified. If you say yes, then you just go back to your job and your life. Though if you get a call or email mentioning an 'Opera' that means your needed. You can call me at this number." she takes a matchbook and writes down a phone number. "You will be briefed from there."

taitzu52

First Post
"Actually, ATF gets some crazy liberties" Andrews says, nervously joking. So here I am drinking a badly poured Sam Adams in Phoenix Sky Harbor International as the granddaddy of all conspiracies is laid out in my lap. And here I went to intensive schooling for Russian and Arabic. What the *CED*? Andrews thinks to himself, rather stunned as he reaches out and takes the matchbook.

Gomez

First Post
"That information is limited to a need to know basis. And right now you don't need to know. Let's just say that they can be very nasty if provoked."

Maerdwyn

First Post
"I only ask because I probably forwarded your email to them by way of our tech department. They may have gotten the note you slipped under our motel room door, too. " Solomon downs the rest of his drink, and sighs while looking straight ahead at the wall of liquor bottles behind the bar. "Alright, Ms. Green. I'm in."

Gomez

First Post
"Don't worry about someone tracing that email. I wouldn't have sent it if there was a snowballs chance in hell of anyone tracing it back to us." Ms. Green downs her drink. "I have to be going now. Good to meet you. Just go back to your normal routine and wait for us to contact you."

Remove ads