• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Deluxe 4E Edition?

Sorry if this has been posted before... my Canadian Amazon is showing October 21st, 2008 for all three core books: Deluxe Editions?!?

List price CND is 97.00? What material is going to be in that that's not in my cheapo one in June. AHHHHHH. Christmas retail strategy at its best :-(

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
They have been anounced. Similar to the ones done for 3.5. Somewhere on here The Rouse posted what exactly made them so special.

On Amazon, full price for the Deluxe PHB is $74.95, their price $47.22, vs. a standard PHB which is about $23.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
TerraDave said:
They have been anounced. Similar to the ones done for 3.5. Somewhere on here The Rouse posted what exactly made them so special.
Anyone with the search function able to post a link to that?

Brown Jenkin

First Post
The best chance to get me to buy the books is if they come with a plain leather cover. I really don't like any of the artwork on the core books. I much prefer the faux tome look.

Remove ads