• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demi-humans as templates - Opinions Please!

the Jester

Legend
So you're going to publish this stuff at some point??

Keep me informed! :D Even though I wouldn't use much of this in my campaign (my fey are already heavily developed), I sure would love to read it all...

Funeris

First Post
These templates look good. My only questions are: 1. What's the deal with the Technological Level? (I realize I haven't been around the block as many times as the rest of you...so ignore my ignorance :D ). Is this from a 3rd party sourcebook? If so which one? And can you give a brief description (i.e. fluff) of what exactly the human level of technology is in your campaign ... and thus what the half-goblin would have access to?

2. Can you mention briefly (again...fluff) what occurs with cynosure, the threat of crux, and the dwindling? As you can probably tell, I don't have that book. Sigh.

3. How does the Outcast rating adjust play?? (again..yeah..fluff...you don't have to get into the mechanics of it per se...but maybe provide a description of how it would adjust play...i.e. if it actually adjusts mechanics, just say that....if it affects all social based skills...etc.).

Before I make myself look anymore of a fool, I'll but out again :)

Aside from those questions...(which prove my incomplete understanding of your templates).....I think the templates look great.

Funeris

First Post
Thanks for detailing the stuff I wasn't aware of...I appreciate it. And now the templates make more sense. I'm very much interested in adding a rich fey culture and society to my world...although its going to have to wait awhile. So...I will be purchasing TCGTF...eventually.

Great templates RC. Any others you wanna toss up here? :)

Remove ads