• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demi-humans as templates - Opinions Please!

Toronto is still a bit too far away from MPLS.. and this week I am even farther, vacationing in AZ :)

But I would be quite happy to proof for you, I am a bit rusty on the original Dr Who as I haven't watched what my Uncle called the 'Sanity Hour' for over a decade.. but I do quite enjoy the New Dr and am looking forward to the DVD collection for season three.

The Ronti Islanders sound like a perfect set piece for a nautical wayward encounter/adventure

NarlethDrider

First Post
Wow...I've been link jumping checking out your "stuff" & it is an awesome work:)

Any chance of getting a pdf or doc that has all the info together?---I only have internet access at work & welll, I'm getting a crick in my neck as i constantly have to look over my shoulder to make sure the boss isnt coming!:D

anywho, my email is NarlethDrider(at)aol(dot)com

Also, any info on monsters in your world? I love drawing monsters...:)

Sylrae

First Post
Raven Crowking said:
Fishing for comments!
In most cases this is due to either a romantic liaison or rape (often the case with half-goblins).

*GASP!!!!* What sort of sick freak would rape a goblin?! GOBLIN SLAVES ARE FOR MANUAL LABOUR, NOT SEX..

Ahem.

Seriously though, you templates seem pretty sound. I'm kinda tired so I'll look again in the morning for a more thorough look. :)

Remove ads