• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demodragon!

Shade

Monster Junkie
Cover of next month's Dungeon:

TSRDUN147_500.jpeg

Sweeeet. :cool:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Shadow demons and Demodragon? So where's Venger?

In the last Dungeon, there was a little art preview in the "coming next month" section. It was a dragon with two heads. "Nah, that can't be Demodragon" I muttered.

And yet...

Demiurge out.

jrients

First Post
I had a bit of an homage to Demodragon in my previous 3.5 campaign. I took a tarrasque, added the half-dragon template, and gave it an extra head. I even found a toy two-headed dragon about the right size.

Dire Bare

Legend
Reynard said:
I'll bite.

What's a demodragon?

Demodragon is a two-headed half-fiendish dragon from the old D&D animated series. He was supposedly the nastiest thing this side of Tiamat herself!

He would have made a GREAT cover image himself!!!

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Dire Bare said:
Demodragon is a two-headed half-fiendish dragon from the old D&D animated series. He was supposedly the nastiest thing this side of Tiamat herself!

He would have made a GREAT cover image himself!!!

Huh, I guess I never saw that one then.

szilard

First Post
jrients said:
I had a bit of an homage to Demodragon in my previous 3.5 campaign. I took a tarrasque, added the half-dragon template, and gave it an extra head. I even found a toy two-headed dragon about the right size.

...and then we slaughtered it.

-Stuart

Klaus

First Post
Voadam said:
Huh, I guess I never saw that one then.
AND Demodragon had cold and fire breath weapons, AND was able to wield all of the kids' weapons, which forced Venger and the kids to put their differences aside to deal with it.
[sblock]The only thing that could defeat Demodragon was the bloom of a rare flower, the dragonbane.[/sblock]

Remove ads