Describe your homebrew in one sentence.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Dragon Earth: You're cleaning up after a war, that killed a third of the world's population.

Tales of the Wolf Folk Sea: Sumerian-Phoenecians, Achaean pirates, and Gypsy werewolves.

That's it in a nutshell. :)

Aeric

Explorer
"The First God tore his body asunder to create the Shards, enormous islands of rock floating in a seemingly endless sea of air, which the children of the gods live upon, while a being of pure entropy simply known as The Beneath awaits to devour all of creation."

Baron Opal

First Post
OK, my turn.

The Kericindal setting involves Italian-style city states striving to maintain their identity between two empires, one stagnant and the other blooming. In the background the primal races, dragons, titans, fae, and the illithid, move the factions of the Jewel City-States and the Empires of the Star Crown and the Diamond Throne like chess pieces for their amusement.

Two sentences, but that pretty much covers the campaign.

robberbaron

First Post
Eek! Ok, here goes.

Extrapolating 10,000 years on from Moorcock's Hawkmoon, an incursion of Chaos has stripped the Earth of all technology and most of the population and the "heroes" struggle for power and survival in a pseudo-medieval world where Magic works and slavering beasts abound.

Maldur

First Post
Xiatha, almost destroyed by the gods ages ago, mortal men creates a golden age, but not all of the divine war is resolved, and the gods will erturn for a final shakeup.

ps: the hidden agenda, as discussed in another thread, can be best described as the folly of ooze:D

Turanil

First Post
Highlands: In a mountain realms, Tolkien meets Stephen Donaldson.

Extremely boring, I know, but it's what my player wanted nonetheless... This setting I don't use anymore though.

Remove ads