• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Desperately seeking Character Portraits for E-book.

Brasswatchman

First Post
I'm in the final leg of a project I've been working on for months, and I find myself in desperate need of some art. Specifically, I need images -- pencil sketches, blue lines, doodles, I'll take whatever I can get -- of the following characters:
*an even shorter variety of halfling, generally with red hair
** basically, a giant penguin. Uh, yeah. Wish I was kidding... take a look here for more details.
Even if I mention colors in the character descriptions, monochrome sketches are fine. I just need something for each of these characters as soon as possible (since I'm hoping to have this project finished sometime this next week).

More about the project
The project is a sourcebook for a tabletop roleplaying game I helmed about two or three years ago. It's called "A Final Fantasy," and it's based on the SNES-era Squaresoft games (primarily Secret of Mana, with some Final Fantasy VI stuff thrown in for good measure). I'm planning to release my notes from the campaign in the form of a strictly free-for-download PDF.
Since this project is completely not-for-profit, I'm not really in a position to pay commissions for any of the work I'm requesting. All I can offer, I'm afraid, is full credit within the publication itself, as well as a link to your personal web site or art gallery, if you have one.
Thanks for your time, everyone. Anyone with any questions, free free to email me at brasswatchman@gmail.com.

Remove ads