• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny of the Valenar (Calling Tyrlaan!)

Shieldhaven

Explorer
Kindric Tanllwyr ready and reporting for duty, good times all around, and of course I wouldn't mark my cards, what a thing to say!

And I edited my stat block. Go me!

Haven

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
You just did your first ritual! Yay! Sorry I've been so slow in posting, my internet at home has been down, and these next couple of posts will be pretty long and involved. The internet is working so here is the behind the scenes side:

I am rolling for three seperate factors. The factors are your Focus (Concentration ranks, Con mod, and conditional modifiers based on your preperation), how well you are attuned to your Ancestor (Knowledge: History ranks, charisma modifier, and conditional mods based on your preperation), and how receptive you are to this ritual (Will save, Wisdom modifier, and conditional modifiers based on your preperation). The results of this ritual will be Great if you pass all 3, pretty good if you pass 2, good if you pass 1, and well, it will stink if you pass 0. Being the basic Valenar Rite of Passage ritual, the DC is 10 for all three checks.

Eliseri: Focus: +6; Attunement +3, Reception +4.
Well'Xix: Focus: +4, Attunement +5, Reception +7.
Kindric: Focus: +1, Attunement +8, Reception +4.
Nialan: Focus: +8, Attunement +8, Reception +4.

Results of your visions will be posted soon.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I knew both you and Shieldhaven would be out of town this week, so I didn't go anywhere much. Take your time and whenever your post gets up I will respond promptly.

Shieldhaven

Explorer
Ahh, Shattered Isles. It trumped GenCon for me - among other reasons, I'm po'. =)

Looking forward to the next post.

Oh, and ShaggySpellsword, I am v. impressed that you have given a single-classed rogue a reason to want ranks in Concentrations. ;)

Haven

Remove ads