• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“Well, if we would be so ill prepared go after them why don’t we finish the convention off first? I’ve already signed up for other classes, Zyk,” Molpe answered sincerely and surprisingly with no pouting, “I mean if things go wrong I’m sure we will wish we had taken the extra time to do it right.”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 24/28

Molpe said:
“Well, if we would be so ill prepared go after them why don’t we finish the convention off first? I’ve already signed up for other classes, Zyk,” Molpe answered sincerely and surprisingly with no pouting, “I mean if things go wrong I’m sure we will wish we had taken the extra time to do it right.”
"I think that we all have, Molpe," Zykovian replied, happy that Molpe was becoming more involved. "Molpe has a good point, however, and completing the convocation would also give us access to a ship as well."

khavren

First Post
Fedowin shrugs, "Well, if it was actually taken by the Larak's, they will probably be trying to sell it, since I don't think they are involved in this dragon-kin vs dragonlord fight. We can keep an ear out for word of such an item, probably in a private auction for interested parties. Of course, it might just be a convulted dolathi plot, and then who knows what's going on. As we are all known to be interested in it, especially Molpe, any of us might be contacted. We should stay in somewhat close connection, just in case."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

Melody said:
“According to the notes they spoke of a client, so they already have their 'buyer' it seems.”
"So that leaves us with some choices on timing," Zykovian replied. "I basically see three choices. First option: We can finish our classes at the convocation over the next couple of days, hopefully get a ship and speed after the comet. Second option: We somehow get a ship and crew immediately to chase after the comet. Third option: We count the comet as beyond us presently. What does everyone think?"

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojin Inquisitor; HP: 28/30

"It might be in our best interests to finish the convocation and obtain our own ship. That way we will be able to chase these putrescent merchants where ever they choose to hide. Getting us there sooner rather than later might leave us stranded on a comet and not able to pursue them. Arris be saved!"

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Of course, the ever day we wait actually slows us down more than a day with the comet speeding away for us, and if they make the drop-off to their client and get off the comet, then we probably have no chance at all of catching them...Still, I will admit that there are definite benefits to having your own ship," Alire ponders, "Oh, and I don't think that they are merchants--the style of dress indicated in those notes sounds more like they might be Ninja, very dangerous."

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor; HP: 28/30

"I'm all for going now and kicking some Larakese butt. I do however remember our last encounter with 'Wei-Han' and it was not pretty. If the rest of thme are like that we could be in for a world or hurt."

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The conversation seems to suggest that the girl is the master, and thus more experienced than this Wei-Han or Sasuke or whatever his name is...There is one possibility that could get us a ship right now, but it's probably a bad idea..."

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“We are surely not going to steal a ship, that would ruin our chances to ever get in good standing with the people behind the convocation. Can't we just charter one for a trip to the comet and back?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads