• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

Molpe’s full lips pressed together, how dare he ignore her, “I was thinking too, Zyk. Since this information was so important to you then you should pay half the fee it took to get it. It seems fair to me since the information didn’t do me a bit a good.”

She crossed her arms in a huff again…

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 24/28

Molpe said:
“I was thinking too, Zyk. Since this information was so important to you then you should pay half the fee it took to get it. It seems fair to me since the information didn’t do me a bit a good.”
Zykovian turned to Molpe and put his best smile and face forward, taking the opportunity to enjoy looking at the beautiful nymph before replying, [sblock=Seelie]"Your face acquires a remarkable hint of blush that accentuates your beauty when you are miffed, Miss Lilypetals."[/sblock]

*Zykovian looked Molpe's way a few moments awaiting a response either from her . . . or from the others, to his prior comments.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Molpe looked back at the archer, he was insufferable and she couldn’t help but stick her tongue out at him before she again turned away from him, her arms still crossed, and continued her sulking…

khavren

First Post
rystil

[sblock]

I'm going to try to find the cold well where the beer came from, in an unobtrusive manner. I don't want to attract attention in the middle of a lover's spat

[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

*Zykovian ran the back of a finger gently along the side of Molpe's face when she turned away, sad that she was angry with him, but unwilling to get angry with her.

While waiting for decisions, Zykovian spoke up, "While I'm waiting, does someone have some healing spells available . . . this wound in my side is still bothering me. It's no big deal, really, but if it's possible . . . ."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Molpe was annoyed, so annoyed that she wish she had half a mind to bite at Zyk’s exposed finger but she couldn’t and wouldn’t. Nor would she ever do something so cruel but she had a good idea of what he was thinking by commenting on his side. He thought that if she healed him that it was a sign she had forgiven him and that was something she wasn’t ready to show. *

“I would heal you, Zyk,” she said pleasantly enough as she addressed him, “but I’ve spent all my money on the scrying and cannot offer a new wand so I really should conserve this one for truly important matters.”

* She smiled smugly at him as she waited for his reply. *

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“Although I do not quite agree with your motives, it's probably better to preserve that wand, actually. Judging from the last events, those important matters could come sooner than we like. Abdiel should be able to treat the wound tomorrow. So, to get back on track, do we want to get a ship for today? Tomorrow? The day after?”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 24/28

Molpe said:
“I would heal you, Zyk,” she said pleasantly enough as she addressed him, “but I’ve spent all my money on the scrying and cannot offer a new wand so I really should conserve this one for truly important matters.”
"Absolutely, Molpe . . . I agree," Zykovian responded reassuringly. "Melody is right . . . it should be conserved. It should just be a memory in a day or so."

Turning to regard Melody, "As for the ship, my recommendation would be to wait until after the convocation and we possibly earn a ship - and learn enough to help crew it."

*Zykovian stood and moved over to stand near Abdiel, Erila, and Mhrazhar.*

"I understand the importance of this gem for your planet," Zykovian stated. "I will assist in it's recovery if you'll have me. I just think that the past 36 hours we've been responding, and we don't have an idea of what's going on. We need time to figure things out so that we're not guessing and reacting as much."

"We don't know who killed the Mojiin of the Rosethorns . . . though I would suspect it was Wei-Han. We don't know who's been impersonating Molpe and Melody . . . or more importantly why. Who were those two 'ninja' working for. Why the big set up for the gem? Why plant it on Molpe in the first place? Why the big hunt the thief thing - was Molpe supposed to die there and have a nice wrapped up package? . . . so many questions," Zykovian stopped, realizing that he was carrying on a bit.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Molpe was pretty much take back, in a shocked and horrified manner, by the idea, “Zyk, you think I was suppose to die?”

Her royal blue eyes were wide in fright and chances where good that if he said yes they would be peeling her off the ceiling…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads