• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“I don’t think so, Priya my lovely... how about we share,” Fedowin chuckles, holding half the papers out to Priya.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The papers are in Eldish)

*Priya and Fedowin piece together information about the woman they seek. Her name is Sarina Bastin, and based on the picture provided, she appears to be a raven-haired blue-eyed woman, perhaps a Rowaini or similar race--it isn't specified. The information says that she is a merchant who sells minor magical trinkets. A preferences list indicates that she likes cats and spicy foods. Other information, such as height, weight, and handedness is carefully detailed as well. None of it seems outstandingly useful except the name and the picture though, and perhaps the occupation.*

unleashed

First Post

“Well, that certainly gives me enough for a little subtle investigation, once we’re on the surface,” Fedowin grins, before turning towards Priya and adding, “Sadly, I didn’t see anything on the phenomena for you though, my dear.”

unleashed

First Post

“Well, everyone who’s coming is aboard, I think, but we haven’t had a chance to go buy provisions as yet. So if you didn’t buy any and have them brought aboard before gathering us, sweet Melody, I’d have to say no on the provisions. Though if you’d like me to get some, I’d be happy to do so if you can advance me the money, as I think I’ll try my hand at cooking this trip, so I’d like to get the correct ingredients for the recipes I have,” Fedowin grins.

Thanee

First Post
Melody

A short time later, Fedowin and Melody are back at the docks. Provisions have been bought and stored, enough to get them to the next stop, anyways. After a last check, finally everything is ready.

Remove ads