• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit ENworld Gameday - June 11th

qstor

Adventurer
After consulting with Joshua Dyal, I wanted to propose June 11th at Blue Dragon Games.

www.bluedragongames.com as the site for another ENworld Detroit gameday. The store is near Mound Rd and M59 in Shelby Township. The store wanted to charge $2 per players. DM's free and the event would just be $2 for players. There was some concern that Pandemonium wanted to charge just for having the event.

2 slots
11:00am -3:00pm
Qstor (Mike McKeown) d20 Past/d20 Modern Elizabethean English game modeled on Robert E Howard's Soloman Kane series. 4th levelPre-gens provided.
Players.
1.Open

3:30pm-7:30pm slot.

Good idea? Bad idea? I'd be willing to run something. Maybe an RPGA game or a module from Dungeon or a converted 1e module...maybe continue Steading of the Hill Giant chief from the winter, not sure yet.

If there's enough interest David Zoltan the store owner asked that I contact him.

thanks

Mike
[I went ahead an added a game I wanted to run for a while.}

Last edited:

Stockdale

First Post
Wow - a new location with a cover charge. A change of venue is a good idea and considering the rumors regarding continue use at Pandemonium, $2 is pretty reasonable.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to get out there either to run or play. I hope you all have fun and look forward to hearing how thos goes at the new location.

John

broghammerj

Explorer
I would be interested since I met the current group I play in there and had a lot of fun at the last one. I won't know for sure how my schedule will work out. $2 is fine by me. I always like to buy something at the store I attend, but if they have a cover charge than so be it.

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'm game for at least the afternoon session, since coaching Little League will prevent me from attending the entire event. I'm not sure whether I'd run a game or simply play, but given that I had to abbreviate my session during the previous Gameday (thank you stomach flu :confused:) I may feel obligated to throw a new one shot together.

Hope to see you all soon.

qstor

Adventurer
Quickbeam said:
I'm game for at least the afternoon session, since coaching Little League will prevent me from attending the entire event. I'm not sure whether I'd run a game or simply play, but given that I had to abbreviate my session during the previous Gameday (thank you stomach flu :confused:) I may feel obligated to throw a new one shot together.

Hope to see you all soon.

thats cool. The more the merrier!

Mike

I might be interested as well. My group is discussing moving to a Saturday game slot though so I can't commit until We hash that out. Soon hopefully.

-Ashrum

Remove ads