• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus one-shot)

d'Anconia

Explorer
I'm going to have to bow out as well. I got a little to excited about the premise and didn't think about the time commitment it would take that I don't have right now.

Sorry guys.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OnlytheStrong: Sure, that's fine. There is a bank in Oldtown that you can use, or you can carry it in gems on yourself, gold or silver in a bag of holding or in platinum in a pouch. Please be aware that this entire adventure will take place in six game days (or less if the party fails).

Ilium: Feel free to reroll three new arrays. Those stats are fine, but as you say, they can be better. I'm tentatively moving Kantris to Group B.

Lorthanoth: Certainly! Welcome.

d'Aconia: Sorry to hear it, but I understand.

Farmboy: I've typed Monty everytime I refer to Morty. I usually correct it, but missed it that last time. I have a good friend I work with named Monty. :)

Updated initial post to show interest by Lorthanoth and Bedford, and removed d'Aconia from the interested list.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Cool! Here are the arrays

1. 15; 10; 13; 8; 15; 15
2. 15; 15; 12; 12; 9; 12
3. 10; 10; 10; 12; 10; 12 (!)

Obviously I shall be using no. 3 :D

And is the litorian found here correct? Litorian

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lorthanoth: By all means, use number 3. :D The Litorians are indeed found in that wiki, correct, and they do match the stats I have in my Ptolus book.

Farmboy: Really nice build on Morty. I noticed that you seemed to have an amount of unused skill points, and a higher normal of languages. Did you swap one for the other? Also, I'm having trouble finding Augment Elemental, Rapid Summoning, and the Enhanced Summoning feats in the books you referenced. Is it possible I can get a page number for those three? Everything else looks good.

wysiwyg

First Post
The responses to this thread are just pouring flooding in.

I'm also interested in the firearms route, for my PC.
However the player's guide to ptolus barely gives any description about them.
You mentioned something on pages 500+ as a reference.
The guide only has 34 pages.
How can I find out more about them?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lorthanoth: I'll probably put him in Group B, but am undecided. Just a head's up.

wysiwyg: To get a firearm, you will likely either need a contact with the Shuul, the Sorn, House Shever, the Grailwarden dwarves, or the religious followers of Teun, Mother of all Machines

I'll list the firearms available and let me know which ones you would like to know more about:

Double Pistol: two barrels, fired twice before needing reloading
Dragon Pistol: One barrel, one shot
Dragon Rifle: Needs two hands, and like dragon pistol but with more damage and range
Hand Cannon: More range than the dragon rifle, but harder to manage
Hellsbreath Gun: Hit anyone in front of it that fails a DC 15 reflex check, but sometimes backfires
Hydra Rifle: Like Dragon rifle, but three barrels and three shots
Repeater Rifle: Like dragon rifle, but has one barrel and a chamber that holds six shots
Powder Bomb: Grenade-like weapon
Smoke Bomb: Smoke grenade-like device
Sting: Pistol smaller than the dragon pistol and easier to hide and use
Spyglass Rifle: Like a dragon rifle, but with a scope
Chimera Rifle: Three-barrelled rifle that holds a different kind of ammunition in each barrel, poison dart, alchemist fire, and standard slug

Remove ads