• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Devil’s Workshop] Covert Ops Feats released

lmpjr007

Explorer
[Devil’s Workshop] Covert Ops Feats released

Devil’s Workshop has released its all-new Covert Ops Feats for D20 Modern. This supplement is perfect addition to fans of the spy genre and stealth action games. The Covert Ops Feats supplement has over 125 feats that are perfect to be used in espionage based d20 Modern game. This 19 page PDF is just the sort of thing needed for GMs to add depth to any great d20 Modern campaign world and gaming session. Written by Louis Porter Jr. Available at the following locations:

ENWorld Gamestore: http://shop.enworld.org/index.php?productsid=1865&

lmpjr007

Explorer
djdurant said:
Any answers? No? My guess is no answer because this is a rehash of other publisher's OGC.

Actually we were waiting until we received particular Haven: Full Metal Zero writing assignment, which was completely by one of our writers who suffered a family emergency in the middle of working on that project (Richard all my prayers go out to you and your wife during this trying time.) Now that I have gotten what I needed, I thought it was best to releases our Haven: Full Metal Zero Complete Index ahead of our planned scheduled to satsify some of you who has issue with the Covert Ops Feats sourcebook. Now you can see what feats are in the sourcebook and make your own choice if you wish to pick it up. To all the fans of Louis Porter Jr. Design and the Haven: City of Violence setting thanks again for all your loyal support.

Remove ads