DF PDF update. Please post what needs to be included.

LRonKnieval

First Post
Leopold,
No comments thus far on the new PDF format, we've been in agreement the entire time.

If the current into works,
the next step is the Races, is all of that info ok as is?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
LRonKnieval said:
Leopold,
No comments thus far on the new PDF format, we've been in agreement the entire time.

If the current into works,
the next step is the Races, is all of that info ok as is?

Races section looks solid. No work needs to be done there. Some typos and misspellings but other than that it loks good. Just make sure it starts shaping up to look like the PHB type of material.

I am having a hayday with the spelling and grammar of the strongholds, it's taken some work but I think that the changes will make it a tad more ledgible. I will pass it off once the changes I have noted are made to my collegue who is an editor for a magazine (non-rpg) and see what he says. He is more stringent than me so we shall see what he says once the work is done. I am going over line by line and now am up to the PrC's.

questions is thus: Have the PrC's been playtested/balanced?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
got the .pdf info from LRK thank you much for that, going through line by line as we speak modifying the changes.

Is the glossary anywhere near being complete? Can we take the snippets of that and post it in the .pdf?

The domains are relatively balanced probably need some playtesting.

Have the PrC's been tested?

Remove ads