di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Backstage [El Jefe judging]

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 1 of Hyrag

Garrit arrives backstage. "Time to collect my winnings and move on my way," he says to an official.

Velmont

First Post
"Your winning?" asks Warren, half confused. "Oh! yeah, you where third yesterday at the joust... You want you prize now. No problem. Gives me a moment." Warren walk to a pedestal. "To all contestant of the novice duel, please leave this room, we are about to start the briefing of the expert level. Thank you." He makes a sign at Garrit to wait one more moment before leaving. He climbs down and go to a table. He starts to write a few things on a paper. He put some wax on it and removes his gloves to use the sigil ring he wears. He fold the paper. He come back to Garrit and hand it the paper. "Just show it to Riona. She has her stables next to Allimon's gate. From the gate, you can't miss her shop. She will have your horse ready."

Velmont

First Post
Warren stands up on his small pedestal. "I think we have everyone, so let's me remind you the rules.

Two circles have been delimited in the Arena. Today, you'll do two combats, but between combats, you'll be healed by our clerics. We are here to find who is the best warrior, not to kill each other, and for that, you'll have to follow some rules.

First, you'll need to wear on of those ring. This ring made in Earling, have the property to ward the opponent against wounds, but will still feel the hit. That mean instead of dropping dead, you'll fall unconscious, nothing more. If you remove that ring during the combat, you are disqualified.

Second, you'll be given two weapons of your choice, one armor and a shield. If you choose a projectile wepaon, you'll have twenty projectile with the weapon. As you see behind me..."
your eyes turn towards weapon racks behind Warren. Someone is removing some sheet that was covinering them. It seems to have an arsenal behind you, lots of weapons, many armors for any taste. "...are weapons and armors made by master Drewer. You'll have to equip yourselves on these racks, so we are sure of the confirmity of the weapons you use. No other weapons or armor will be allowed.

During the combat, you'll have to follow a few rules. The winner will be the last man standing in the circle. You can't hit someone who is on the ground, and the person on the ground have three seconds to stand up, or he lose. If you are push or step outside the circle, you lose. No magic will be allowed, it is a duel of martial skills.

The circle you are figthing in is 20 feet in radius. Each one start at an edge of the circle, which mean you are starting at 40 feets of each other.

Is there any questions?"

Velmont

First Post
"Fine. Choose your equipement and equip yourself." After all have equip themsleves, Warren then starts to name the 32 warriors. The first 16 (including Semabin) will place themselves around Warren's circle. The others will follow Manister around his circle. "And now, please follow us." And the doors are opened, showing the arena's field.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Please, post in the Arena's Tribune thread the equipement you have chosen for the contest.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Day 5 =-=-=-

Wizards, Cleric and Psion mingle with warrior, figthers and knights. Today is the tournement semi-final and the contestant can already hear teh crowd outside that are loudly speaking. All the fight will be promising today.

Remove ads